Kunts Christmas

IANdrewDiceClay

15 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

Kfogg, Kunt and Russell Brand. I can’t wait to find out who’s name dropped next to join this Mount Rushmore. 

Oh for fucks sake dude honestly??!! How is it a "name drop" when I'm talking about the person the thread is fucking dedicated too!!

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Oh for fucks sake dude honestly??!! How is it a "name drop" when I'm talking about the person the thread is fucking dedicated too!!

You shoehorned in a comment detailing association related to but not specifically on the topic, and to be fair I'd agree with you.

However coming so soon after you detailed an association with Russell Brand it's been picked up for a joke, and I'd suggest you try to take it I the good humour it was probably written in. 

While I'm responding I assume outside 2020 it doesn't take 9 months to book an act for a gig?

1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

You shoehorned in a comment detailing association related to but not specifically on the topic, and to be fair I'd agree with you.

However coming so soon after you detailed an association with Russell Brand it's been picked up for a joke, and I'd suggest you try to take it I the good humour it was probably written in. 

While I'm responding I assume outside 2020 it doesn't take 9 months to book an act for a gig?

Very rarely does it take anything close to 9 months to book a headliner for a show. The reason it's taken so long with Kunt is he retired but there was always the open door during our conversations where he said he would be coming back and doing live shows but it was down to when it felt right for him to do so. The longest it has taken me to book a headliner outside of this was either Mallory knox (took me around 4 and a half months to get the contract signed as they were in america recording there last album - And Cancer bats took me about 2 months and then there were further complications after we did sign and tickets went on sale as there management went back on there word/deal and that caused a giant headache) 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

I was more shocked to see LadBaby has had 3 straight Christmas number ones. What a fucking world we live in.

From the same country they gave Boris Johnson’s Conservatives an 80 seat majority? It’s exactly what I suspected 

I too had no idea that the incredibly unfunny Tik Tok mum and dad had had three Christmas number ones. I just assumed they were famous for the Mum dancing like a twat whilst the dad looks on thinking about the life he could have had if he’d just pulled out sooner. It’s a good cause and that but even by shit Christmas comedy song standards it’s really really bad. Also annoying that they could have used the platform to highlight the governments inaction in food poverty but just trotted out some rehearsed bollocks story about being short at a checkout one day.

Edited by Mr_Danger

3 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Not putting a link to where to buy it, when everyone else has one is pretty shitty behaviour by the official charts.

EqKnaO6XAAIjXvt?format=jpg&name=small

They did the same with 'Ding Dong The Witch is Dead' when Thatcher died. The radio refused to even acknowledge it and skipped it when reading out the chart, never mind playing it.

British BIASED Corporation more like, hey lads!?

2 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

They did the same with 'Ding Dong The Witch is Dead' when Thatcher died. The radio refused to even acknowledge it and skipped it when reading out the chart, never mind playing it.

British BIASED Corporation more like, hey lads!?

That isn’t true. They played a clip of it and read a statement out about why they weren’t playing the whole thing. They certainly didn’t pretend it didn’t happen. 

• 1 month later...