Kunts Christmas

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Weirdly, you don't have to pick sides in the Ladbaby /Kunt thing. There's nothing stopping anyone from buying the Ladbaby single [b]and[/b] Boris Johnson is Still a Cunt, and supporting both causes.

This needless pushing for people to choose their loyalty is half the problem, this bizarre idea that if you want to help a foodbank then you're somehow wrong for criticising the Government for it, and vice versa. 

Kunt and the lanky cunt are on the same side. This is just the typical pointless in-fighting that we're so easily manipulated into.

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Weirdly, you don't have to pick sides in the Ladbaby /Kunt thing. There's nothing stopping anyone from buying the Ladbaby single [b]and[/b] Boris Johnson is Still a Cunt, and supporting both causes.

This needless pushing for people to choose their loyalty is half the problem, this bizarre idea that if you want to help a foodbank then you're somehow wrong for criticising the Government for it, and vice versa. 

Kunt and the lanky cunt are on the same side. This is just the typical pointless in-fighting that we're so easily manipulated into.

Ladbaby is a Tory image.thumb.png.4a02eb944399bfd370491306c162341b.pngWhen being interviewed about this years song he also couldn’t see the correlation between food banks usage increasing and the cause of said rise.

The Kunts have released a protest song. Ladbaby have changed some words to a song to include Sausage Rolls.

Ladbaby to the music industry is what Mrs Browns Boys is to comedy.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Ladbaby is a Tory image.thumb.png.4a02eb944399bfd370491306c162341b.pngWhen being interviewed about this years song he also couldn’t see the correlation between food banks usage increasing and the cause of said rise.

The Kunts have released a protest song. Ladbaby have changed some words to a song to include Sausage Rolls.

Ladbaby to the music industry is what Mrs Browns Boys is to comedy.

Yeah, that's not very "apolitical" is it? It's at worst fence-sitting, and at best desperately trying to not sound like a tory because you're worried it's going to adversely affect record sales. Imagine not being able to see the correlation between the Tories and food banks, mind you if you don't want to admit you backed the wrong side you wouldn't want to go looking for it. 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Weirdly, you don't have to pick sides in the Ladbaby /Kunt thing. There's nothing stopping anyone from buying the Ladbaby single [b]and[/b] Boris Johnson is Still a Cunt, and supporting both causes

Call me an old fuddy duddy but I'd like to live in a world where people just bought music they enjoyed listening too, to then enjoy listening to it. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

Call me an old fuddy duddy but I'd like to live in a world where people just bought music they enjoyed listening too, to then enjoy listening to it. 

To be fair Tommy, such a world has never existed. So many hits became hits not because of them being considered good songs, which has been the case since the charts began.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

To be fair Tommy, such a world has never existed

I'm not claiming it ever did, I'm too young to comment pre 90's and have always been far too out of touch with popular culture to comment on any time after that so my apologies if that's implied, It was more an idealistic state that people should buy music produced because they get some enjoyment out of it than to see it arbitrarily listed somewhere in a ranking. 

I don't buy a game or dvd just to see it have bigger sales than another film or game, and I've never met anyone who has, so why do people care about chart position of music so much? Especially in this digital age where its so easily manipulated. 

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

To be fair, many of us do. You seem to, too. 

Indeed, but let's not pretend that's every one. Is everyone streaming Katg non stop doing it because they really love the song? How many people download that sausage roll bloke and actually play it? 

The vitriol about number 1 astounds me. Part of the issue in the article about Katg seems to be "they are trying to stop us being number 1", and all that nonsense with x factor every year with people crying about Christmas number 1 but never commenting at the quality or makeup of the other 9 in the top 10.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

I gave them all a listen every day because I thought they were catchy. I enjoyed the Casetteboy version, and the Destruction version. 

3 hours ago, Tommy! said:

The vitriol about number 1 astounds me. Part of the issue in the article about Katg seems to be "they are trying to stop us being number 1"

The fucking entitlement! Isn’t everyone who has a song out doing the same. Fucking Tory cunts. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, pol_pot_rick said:

It got #5

It's impressive given that it likely had even less promotion and media coverage than it probably got last year.