Kunts Christmas

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I've just checked and Kunt has dropped back down to number 2, I've not been this interested in the Christmas number 1 spot for many many years lol

He has got 4 tracks in the top 5 compaired to Lad Babies 2 and all varients count towards the 1 song so I think he is still better off

• Paid Members

What happened to the days when they used to play all the charts? Even Bruno Brookes had the balls to play Killing In The Name when it charted back in the early 90

23 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

What happened to the days when they used to play all the charts? Even Bruno Brookes had the balls to play Killing In The Name when it charted back in the early 90

apparently they completely skipped number 14-11/13-11. What is the point in putting in the amount of hard work and pure graft to try and get in the Christmas top 40 let alone get positioned from 15-2 only to either get missed out entirely in the show or like kunt did with 0 mainstream help or any of the usual bollocks we see normally in the Christmas top 10 get less than 6 seconds of airtime and he got all the way to number 5. 

I know kunt and i've been talking to him for about 9/10 months about getting him for a show down here in Blackpool (before covid hit of course) And the guy is an absolute gent and pleasure to talk to. His music isn't made for the mainstream/top 40 audience but if a artist such as him actually gets where he has got on nothing else but his fanbase then he does deserve a tone of merit and respect but that's the world we live in now

8 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

What is the point in putting in the amount of hard work and pure graft to try and get in the Christmas top 40 let alone get positioned from 15-2 only to either get missed out entirely in the show or like kunt did

For a start, they can play whatever the fuck they want. Secondly, Kunt hardly grafted at all, he said it cost a tenner to make and all he did was go on social media to promote it. Thirdly, anyone who “Grafts” to get a song into the Christmas top 40 deserves to be ignored. 

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Kfogg, Kunt and Russell Brand. I can’t wait to find out who’s name dropped next to join this Mount Rushmore. 

I'd pop if it was Phillip Middlemiss or something, but it'll be someone shite like someone out of a laughable metal band.

1 minute ago, PowerButchi said:

I'd pop if it was Phillip Middlemiss or something, but it'll be someone shite like someone out of a laughable metal band.

Well back in the 90s I was at the merch stand at a Morbid Angel gig. Barney from Napalm Death was talking to the seller, saw I was waiting and said “Sorry mate”. So I’ve been mates with Barney since the 90s. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Yeah but he played the sweary version by mistake. Brookes is a straight suit, he wouldn't upset the man, man.