Kunts Christmas

IANdrewDiceClay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Fantastic. 

I noticed in the twitter thread that some content had to be edited down from the original YouTube video due to time constraints, so here's the original. 

https://youtu.be/Plyvv9o6AIc

Edited by jazzygeofferz

I was completely indifferent to LadBaby. TikTok twats that we’re easily avoidable and were at least throwing a few coins to charity but they’re basically the modern version of that shite rag inventing Help for Hero’s to boost its own public image to maximum profit. LadBaby is a Tory sleeper cell. Have they ever even addressed why there is a need for food banks? You know, from that massive platform they have.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Paid Members
On 12/24/2021 at 2:59 AM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Ladbaby is a Tory image.thumb.png.4a02eb944399bfd370491306c162341b.pngWhen being interviewed about this years song he also couldn’t see the correlation between food banks usage increasing and the cause of said rise.

The Kunts have released a protest song. Ladbaby have changed some words to a song to include Sausage Rolls.

Ladbaby to the music industry is what Mrs Browns Boys is to comedy.

There will once again be a Sausage Roll version as well. Metro picked up on it and I particularly liked this part of the article

F5E8926C-21A3-4409-BD4A-4F5B1945E805.thumb.jpeg.8ad71e93f66c4dc227f682f17bf6c34e.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...