Kunts Christmas

IANdrewDiceClay

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, pol_pot_rick said:

Yeah fuck them. A bunch of millionaires emphasising the charidee bit when the fucking reason for food banks is the cunts in government. Yeah yeah it’s for charity but much like AEW and Owen Hart*, I'm sure their monetised YouTube channel and endorsements won’t be hurt by it one bit. 

*No I won’t shut up about it. DJ Kris has probably ‘honoured’ ladbaby with official merch. 

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

But if we dont buy LadBaby's song, how can we possibly support the food banks in this country? I cant think of any other way to help but buy this shit song!

Had an argument with a twat on twitter about that. I said if you want to support a food bank, donate £5 to them. Buying a 79p song about sausage rolls will see about 10p go to charity. It’s a con job

• Paid Members

They're probably getting pissy because of the "sausage roll" radio edit featuring Babylad, and because they're fake working class Tory cunts. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Spelled it right now.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Lad Baby's wife is the least likeable person in Britain not named Boris Johnson. If it wasnt for the Tory's incapability of keeping a secret for more than a week, I'd be sure she's just a member of the cabnet.

I'll be amazed when a photo of her promoting thier Christmas shite on twitter turns up where she looks vaguely human, rather than always being mouth wide open and squinting like she's either in pain or a factory second sex doll.