Kunts Christmas

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

"The Kunts frontman, Kunt, has attacked LadBaby by starting work on a musical about him entitled The Great Sausage Roll Swindle,[3] "

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Do we know which shower of bastards have joined the Sausage Cunts on their song yet?

A load of look-a-likes. Other than Martin Lewis, even the celebrities have fucked them off. With lyrics such as 'Pray for a sausage roll', it feels even more like they're just taking the piss rather than having any meaning behind the whole thing (which we knew already). The whole 'Matt Hancock is an alright guy' brigade are out in force it seems defending the lanky tosser.

Edited by Nick James

1 hour ago, Nick James said:

A load of look-a-likes. Other than Martin Lewis, even the celebrities have fucked them off. With lyrics such as 'Pray for a sausage roll', it feels even more like they're just taking the piss rather than having any meaning behind the whole thing (which we knew already). The whole 'Matt Hancock is an alright guy' brigade are out in force it seems defending the lanky tosser.

I genuinely thought you were joking so had to look it up. They really are taking the piss arn’t they

On 12/13/2022 at 9:38 AM, gmoney said:

it blows my tiny little mind that music can be heard off a spinning plastic disc and needle.

On 12/13/2022 at 10:16 AM, Harry Wiseau said:

i've had it explained to me a few times, watched videos about how it works, own hundreds of them but i still don't really comprehend how it all works. it should't sound that good.

On 12/13/2022 at 12:25 PM, PunkStep said:

Blows my fucking mind. CDs, MP3s, streaming etc I can easily get my head around- but grooves in a plastic disc being scratched by a needle will never not astound me. 

Not the same thing but seeing this Calvin & Hobbes strip again reminded me of these posts.

spacer.png

• Paid Members

I've had that week long Spotify playlist on my tablet upstairs while I was dowbstairs this afternoon and evening. The cat's going to be losing her mind. 

Just looked at the live charts and saw Ladbaby were on top. I then got curious and had a look at the actual lyrics to their song.

Jesus wept.

It's actually bothering me considerably more than it probably should do as to how on fucking earth anyone is falling for these grifters for a 5th year in a row.

For tory voters who have undoubtedly profited significantly from exploiting dubious claims of charitable intentions to make this song and for people to be buying it is in my opinion nearing Black Mirror levels of satire.

Added to that the big gormless mouth breather has shoehorned a couple of sausage roll mentions into the song for absolutely no reason at all other than LOL SAUSAGE ROLLS.

I really do despair for humanity.

• Paid Members

I've just read the lyrics as well. How little self awareness do they need to put that shit out and not realise they're part of the problem by voting Tory? @CAREBEAR LUVVAhas it on the nose there with the George Carlin quote. 

Somebody has ranked the previous Sausage Roll Cunt efforts from bad to worst. Its a mildly amusing article. 

https://thetab.com/uk/2022/12/13/ladbaby-christmas-song-2022-ranked-sausage-roll-285527

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Man I did it. I listened to the Feed the Uk Ladbaby song. Right from the song title they’re talking to their base audience. Who better to drive home the charity starts at home mantra than these two cunts. Of course they don’t make any note of why everyone is starving as they have no intention of assessing the cause in fear of drying up their revenue stream. I’ve gone from absolute indifference to borderline hatred of these two in the space of a year, another case of the UKFF teaching me how to live better. I’m disappointed in Martin Lewis tbh.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I’m disappointed in Martin Lewis tbh.

He should have stuck to reading the news. 

I've left the playlist going on the lowest possible volume on my tablet while I'm out seeing my friend today. I've warned my mum in case she wonders what the noise is while she's feeding the cat. I saw a tweet saying they were number 12 on the midweek charts compared with number 20 last year. I wonder whether they'll manage to beat number 5 this year. I can't imagine they're outdoing Sausage Roll Cunt unfortunately, but I'd love if they got to number 2.

I saw the remix earlier, haven't listened to it yet and haven't the foggiest idea who she is but I've seen that it's had a LOT of negative response on Twitter. I'm a bit worried about Googling her because I don't want it to put me off, I bloody love Kunt but from reading the responses on Twitter it looks like he might have shot himself in the foot getting involved with whatever she is

Edited by Harry Wiseau

4 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said:

I saw the remix earlier, haven't listened to it yet and haven't the foggiest idea who she is but I've seen that it's had a LOT of negative response on Twitter. I'm a bit worried about Googling her because I don't want it to put me off, I bloody love Kunt but from reading the responses on Twitter it looks like he might have shot himself in the foot getting involved with whatever she is

She’s as much a grifter as LadBaby, just a centrist one. For 40 quid a month on her patreon you can get early access to her calling a Tory a wankpuffin or a cocktrumpet!

Edited by Keith Houchen