Kunts Christmas

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

It turns out Kunt handed his socials over to that guy who was behind the RATM Xmas number one. Heā€™s been blocking people and posting shite opinions, usually when people point out that Tanksii is as bad as all the other grifters. Even doing his usual thing of mentioning Owen Jones for no reason and saying how any negativity is a pile on.Ā 
Ā 

It's a double cross, come January RATM man will be sitting on a throne of sausage rolls.

He got the number 7 spot this year.

He did a live stream again like last year and actually said the BBC got in touch for a radio friendly version then didn't use and it and once again skipped over him completely Even though he had broke through to the top 10 the past 3 yearsĀ 

If twitter is to be believed then under 10% of the money taken in by sales of the LadBaby single will actually go to the Trussel Trust.

As others have said on twitter, you'd have thought that if they had an ounce of dignity or legitimacy they'd have found a way for costs to have been covered and donated 100% of all sales to charity.

Or even dipped into their deep pockets to cover it or even match what they've "raised" and donate it seeing as they've made their fortune off the back of faux charitable intent.

28 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It's Tanskii's fault. She killed what potential they had to go top 5 again.Ā 

That and Jon Morter running the Kunts Christmas TwitterĀ  account arguing with all the fans questioning it fucked it for Kunt this year. His tweets from that account and the Anyone But ladbaby account were toxic on Tuesday (?) night and killed a lot of enthusiasm, pissing off lots of people who were previously tweeting about it and streaming etc. Kunts Twitter was pretty quiet for a couple of days around that while Morter just went kamikaze and ruined it thinking the "there's no such thing as bad publicity" rule was a thing on Twitter, I was gutted for Kunt.

Ā 

I didn't get to see the countdown live fully because my mother in law was being moved in to a care home from a hospital today and we were visiting her but I managed to get the top five on, when he was doing to countdown to number two, then that pause and last Christmas came on meaning that sausage roll prick had got number one my wife and I shouted "for fucks sake" and my already confused mother in law hadn't got a clue what was going on.Ā 

Ā 

Hopefully he'll do something for the coronation without Morter involved, an anti royalty song, to the tune of the coronation Street theme perhaps.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

If twitter is to be believed then under 10% of the money taken in by sales of the LadBaby single will actually go to the Trussel Trust.

As others have said on twitter, you'd have thought that if they had an ounce of dignity or legitimacy they'd have found a way for costs to have been covered and donated 100% of all sales to charity.

Or even dipped into their deep pockets to cover it or even match what they've "raised" and donate it seeing as they've made their fortune off the back of faux charitable intent.

Tories gonna Tory.

It is mad how popular they are when Iā€™ve literally had to explain who they are and what they ā€˜doā€™ to everyone Iā€™ve spoken to about them. Anyway, saw their stupid mugs on a post and he was plastered in his own merch, Iā€™m gonna push Another Rock and Roll Christmas to be next years viral sensation. Butchā€™s downloads alone should guarantee too 5 at least.

• 1 month later...

Supertanskiii who got a mention in this thread pre Christmas has been caught out after photos have surfaced of her doing nazi salutes, decorating herself with a little Hitler moustache and standing next to a man wearing a t-shirt with I ā™” Hitler written onto it in mud at a festival.

Her main defence's are that it definitely wasn't a hitler reference and that the photos are from her personal facebook and she didn't give permission for them to be shared, which is a baffling stance to take in my eyes.

I did consider creating a new thread for wannabe celebrity grifters but thought this was best placed here.
Edited by Jonny Vegas

The thing is, I'm sure there are moments we are not proud of in our youth, and probably even into adulthood. You make silly mistakes (I know I did) but you learn and educate yourself on how to be a better person, hopefully.Ā 

People like her that just double down and blame others (they were private photos, only accessible through friends and family. Oh that's OK then) and act the victim can fuck right off. An absolute twat of the highest order that one.

• Paid Members

She genuinely tried to say "all the people attacking me for a photo in which I pose with a Hitler 'tache next to a man in an 'I love Hitler' T-shirt are theĀ realĀ antisemites", and people are taking her seriously. Who the fuck even is she.Ā 

Agree entirely with Bacon, I was talking with friends at work last week about times from secondary school through to probably 25 years old at least where I'd done and said things we were totally ashamed and embarressed of now, they were the same but that rightly or wrongly is part of life and growing up/as a person.

To just double down with silly excuses and then try to make out it'a all because the people you don't like want to drag you down is ridiculous.

Part of her defence in her initial tweet about it was "I've defended David Baddiel" which is on a par with "how can I be racist? *insert details of friend or relation who isn't the same race as you here*".

• Paid Members

It's reaching the point where I honestly think there are fewer thingsĀ moreĀ antisemitic in mainstream British political thought than the constant evocation of David Baddiel. That his shit pamphlet is the only frame of reference the entire media and political class have for the topic, and that a telly comedian is the only go-to expert on the subject for any discussion, is ridiculous. That people evoke him, snitch-tag him like he's the Jim Cornette of antisemitism whenever someone says something about Jews on Twitter, and are now able to say "I defended him" (against what?) as a badge of allyship, absolutely reeks of "we can'tĀ possibly hate Jews, look we've got one here, isn't he lovely?".Ā