Kunts Christmas

IANdrewDiceClay

In honesty it's my first time hearing the term neurodivergent so I had a brief read into the term and it's meaning and found this summary;

"You absolutely are neurodivergent if you have been diagnosed with a developmental or learning disorder, such as autism, ADHD, dyslexia, or Tourette's syndrome. You may decide to consider yourself neurodivergent if you have no diagnosis but think, behave, or interact in ways that are outside the norm."

Now I'm absolutely no expert on any of those diagnosed conditions so please excuse my ignorance in advance but from memory she initially made a post acknowledging it was out there for people to see and said she would later post a response if I'm not mistaken?

From my limited knowledge and understanding of the aforementioned conditions, would stepping back and taking time to prepare a response not be more likely to alleviate the impact they would have? 

Also considering the last part is that anyone can "consider themself neurodivergent if they think, behave or interact in ways that are outside the norm" that seems like a pretty broad range of people.

I used to work with an asian woman years back who lost the plot at a fellow asian work colleague infront of everyone for making a spurious allegation of racism against a manager because she had gotten into trouble for data protection breaches from them. 

The woman who went off at her said that using that as an excuse to attempt to avoid rightful punishment or criticism was a slap in the face to every time her or others had been legitimate victims of racism and whilst I'll never understand how angry she felt having not lived her experiences, I agreed with what she was saying.

I can't help but feel supertanskiii's most recent explanation of her behaviour has most likely done more to further tarnish her character and nature than to resolve it.

She blamed her non apology, her claims of being the victim of a witch-hunt by Corbyn fans, and complete lack of culpability on ADHD. She then issued her ‘proper’ apology and thirsty divorced centrists fell over themselves telling her she had done nothing wrong and was still great. Either way, it’s absolute shithead behaviour to blame her shit apology on ADHD. 

When even Russ In Cheshire is distancing himself from you, you know you’ve damaged your grift massively. 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Pleased he's finally found a bit of fame and presumably made a bit of scratch while finding a niche for protest songs at a time they're often needed.

I do however miss the songs on a cassio keyboard about your cock smelling like Quavers and Alan Titchmarsh fingering himself with a frozen turd. Watching him with about 20 other people in the Punk Cupbaord at the Winchester Gate in Salisbury is one my favourite ever gigs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

that's probably killed Kunt's chance of getting in the top ten (40) then as there's no Blofeld to his Bond this year. I was already a bit dubious as he's gone down the proper Christmas song route this year and isn't having a pop at the government (or anyone)  so i fear he'll get lost in the mix. Shame as it's a really catchy good Christmas song as well and it looks like he's put more effort into it than usual bless him.

• 3 weeks later...

37 in the midweek chart, he's said it's much harder to promote a song that you just think is a good song rather than a song calling a cunt a cunt, with the previous campaigns it was easy to get people on board because of the message rather than the song. But 37 is way better than he  did with anything in his initial run so fair play to him getting a bit of success in his comeback run