Kunts Christmas

IANdrewDiceClay

On the @supertanskii twitter she provides a direct link to "shout a coffee here" where people can send her money which was head grifter Jack Monroe's exact wording.

A 10 second search of her tweet's shows her praising Jack Monroe, including calling Monroe an "incredible human being", "the reason some kids don't starve" and a response to one of Jack's tweet's saying "marry me Jack, please", so it isn't a satirical reference designed to poke fun at Monroe and establish a clear difference between Monroe's grifting and her supposed legitimacy.

Looks an awful lot to me like she'd seen the rewards of Jack Monroe's grifting and decided to follow the template of the scheme with a few tweaks for her own benefit.

I think its very important for people to understand that 999,999 times out of 1,000,000 anyone asking you to send money DIRECTLY TO THEM, FOR THEM, under the guise that it will somehow help those less fortunate are almost certainly fucking at it.

Edited by Jonny Vegas

4 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Well at least we know one person who would be subscribing if Supertanskii set up an OnlyFans.

Mitch Benn sat in the hotel cuck chair with his ukulele. 

I think what fucks me off the most about all those cunts is that their whole thing is get the tories out but if Labour got in and didn’t change a single policy, they’d still be all “Yay the red team won” even though fuck all changed. Although give it a year or two and they’d all be “Starmer the harmer, give it to Streeting for the rest of the season”. Absolute awful wankers. 

• Paid Members

That explains why it's been dropping down the charts today. I'll stop the playlist myself now. Balls to that. 

This also means it's probably going to ruin my Spotify Wrapped next year as I bet they've all been played hundreds of times over the last few days. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

5 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

@Keith Houchen out of interest, is there a left-leaning person in the public eye you do like? Or are even ambivalent about?

Actual left wingers like Ash Sarkar and (here come the downvotes) Owen Jones are sound. But I don’t consider not liking tories as automatically qualifying as left leaning. Centrism isn’t left leaning. 

Cool, just wondered. I'll cross out your tentative yearbook caption of "Everyone but me is secretly tory, and I'm too smart to be worked, brother."

Edit: That probably sounds arsier than intended. Someone should take away my phone after 10pm - or altogether, before someone else says it.

Edited by Uncle Zeb

It turns out Kunt handed his socials over to that guy who was behind the RATM Xmas number one. He’s been blocking people and posting shite opinions, usually when people point out that Tanksii is as bad as all the other grifters. Even doing his usual thing of mentioning Owen Jones for no reason and saying how any negativity is a pile on. 

As well intended and sound Kunt is, he’s had a mare here. 

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

On the @supertanskii twitter she provides a direct link to "shout a coffee here" where people can send her money which was head grifter Jack Monroe's exact wording.

I agree that both Munroe and that SuperTanskiii are both grifters who should be treated with suspicion, but that "Shout a coffee here" thing is pretty widely used on social media when linking to the "Ko-fi" (it's a terrible gag name) platform that allows people to give money to content creators to support their work. I don't think either of them exactly need the money, but the wording is pretty common in that context. 

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

It turns out Kunt handed his socials over to that guy who was behind the RATM Xmas number one. He’s been blocking people and posting shite opinions, usually when people point out that Tanksii is as bad as all the other grifters. Even doing his usual thing of mentioning Owen Jones for no reason and saying how any negativity is a pile on. 

As well intended and sound Kunt is, he’s had a mare here. 

Shilling In The Name