Kunts Christmas

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

She’s as much a grifter as LadBaby, just a centrist one. For 40 quid a month on her patreon you can get early access to her calling a Tory a wankpuffin or a cocktrumpet!

Sounds like another Jonathan Pie

17 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

And that cook whose mam made some shit roast potatoes too, so I'm told. 

Jack Monroe being accused with quite a significant anount of very convincing evidence of being an alleged con artist/grifter who was ripping people and charities off whilst pocketing the vast majority of the money for themself was one of the least surprising things to happen in 2022.

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

She’s as much a grifter as LadBaby, just a centrist one. For 40 quid a month on her patreon you can get early access to her calling a Tory a wankpuffin or a cocktrumpet!

I don’t think you understand what a grifter is. By that logic anyone on Only fans is a grifter. One is begging you to buy a single that absolutely doesn’t benefit them and “profits” go to charity, the other is offering perks if you want to give them money for their own personal gain, completely transparently. 

On that, Ladbaby put out a video yesterday saying they needed help because of chart competition and did so by declaring the best way to donate money to charity is by purchasing their single. Fucking Tory.

2 minutes ago, Jonny Vegas said:

Jack Monroe being accused with quite a significant anount of very convincing evidence of being an alleged con artist/grifter who was ripping people and charities off whilst pocketing the vast majority of the money for themself was one of the least surprising things to happen in 2022.

Now now. That's a working class, I mean middle class hero, you're talking about...

They remember the hard times growing up under privilieged, travelling in their mother's Land Rover to their grandparents cottege in the countryside. 

That's how they could relate with us fellow poor people and were so desperate for us to send them money to fund the 80 hours a day they were working to help us.

8 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I don’t think you understand what a grifter is

Of course I do. Supertankskii is using the Kunts anti Tory message to raise her own profile which will lead to more subscriptions for her patreon. That’s grifting. She’s piggy backing something for her own gain, much like LadBaby do. 

But because she’s a centrist thirst trap, it’s alright when she does it. 

5 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I don’t think you understand what a grifter is. By that logic anyone on Only fans is a grifter. One is begging you to buy a single that absolutely doesn’t benefit them and “profits” go to charity, the other is offering perks if you want to give them money for their own personal gain, completely transparently. 

Respectfully disagree HS.

A grifter is a swindler of any kind, just because she's swindling from a different angle it doesn't absolve her.

There's also every chance she's falsely presenting beliefs she doesn't actually hold in order to maximise her swindling.

It's nowhere near comparable to the OF model of simply paying to see people in varied levels of undress etc.

7 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

On that, Ladbaby put out a video yesterday saying they needed help because of chart competition and did so by declaring the best way to donate money to charity is by purchasing their single. Fucking Tory.

Nah, someone on Only Fans is open and transparent about what you’re getting for your subscription. If they’re seen to be preying on (mostly) men’s fantasies of being able to pull them for their £20 a month or whatever that’s the punters fault. These left/right/centrist shills on Twitter are taking a position based on what they think will benefit them the most and then building a persona around that. Exactly like Ladbaby. 

4 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

These left/right/centrist shills on Twitter are taking a position based on what they think will benefit them the most and then building a persona around that. Exactly like Ladbaby. 

Exactly. They’d all love the tories to remain in power because that secures their income. The likes of Tanksii, Femi, Pie et al had a chance of influencing real change but spent those years slagging off someone who could’ve brought actual change. They’re as revolutionary as a broken record player. 

Edit - That Russ In Cheshire twat as well. He Ospreay’d it when a Tory pulled him up on bullshit and got his followers to fit the bill, despite earlier saying how ace his new Tesla was. 

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Nah, someone on Only Fans is open and transparent about what you’re getting for your subscription. If they’re seen to be preying on (mostly) men’s fantasies of being able to pull them for their £20 a month or whatever that’s the punters fault. 

Value for money? Not in my eyes but she sets her stall0FC38859-4047-462F-A07A-A32ADBF8D6E9.thumb.jpeg.9cf78f0dccea8409af22cc494ec15f66.jpeg