Night of Champions happened

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

The main event was fucking incredible. The highlight of WWE’s entire year and the best thing Roman Reigns has ever done. I don’t care if it’s The Rock or Big E who faces Roman at Wrestlemania. Either way, a third of that Mania main event pay-off needs to go to Jey Uso, who took some brutal shots and did an absolutely phenomenal job making Roman the best top heel in forever. For the first time I genuinely lost myself and forgot this was happening in an empty building with Black Mirror fans. Look at this imagery. Awesome. Complete home run.

95BD1C7E-3BA9-44EA-A839-66CCEB9C3373.thumb.jpeg.02081e6f97c0da1de226154365692041.jpeg

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Don’t know about you mate, but if going back to 2016 was on offer I’d take it

Me too. So I could live through this again.

Aj Styles Hello GIF by WWE

• Paid Members

Only half way through it, but just needed to say what a character Sami Zayn is! The look, the mannerism and just the way he carries himself, I am really enjoying him right now. Could have done without the earlobe spot, but that was a really inventive finish to the ladder match. 

• Paid Members

Roman is an absolute beast, and I'm so glad he dropped the vest, looks the absolute business. 

Decent show overall, nothing mind-blowing but everything was good- to very good. I thought Zelina Vega looked better than anticipated in there with Asuka, and everyone else did enough to keep things ticking along.

Surprised at the lack of Retribution or Rollins/Mysterio on the show, but not unhappy given the running time was closer to three hours. Probably just saving them for Raw, but I'm hoping this means they'll do a bit of re-tooling to try and save the Retribution angle, probably in vain admittedly. 

• Paid Members

That main event, wow. So WWE CAN do storytelling when they want? That was my match of the year. Roman heeling it up big time, making Jey speak directly at the camera, having a go at the ref, brilliant. 

Heymans look of shock on the outside while Reigns was hammering Jey was great, Jimmy hobbling to the ring and Reigns mouthing at him too. 

Reigns has finally arrived.