Night of Champions happened

HarmonicGenerator

3 minutes ago, Chasingamymatt said:

sorry I get he likes the goofy but its just not to my taste for a main event player. Personally I cant stand the new day but each to there own

Thing is he's done the serious no-character type deal before on the main roster and it got him nowhere. To just completely drop everything that has made him popular would be a bit crazy. There's a middle ground to be found there somewhere - just look at how he was on his last Smackdown appearance.

4 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Thing is he's done the serious no-character type deal before on the main roster and it got him nowhere. To just completely drop everything that has made him popular would be a bit crazy. There's a middle ground to be found there somewhere - just look at how he was on his last Smackdown appearance.

Yeah I get your point. I think Im just bias as i find the New day stuff so much over the top with the nonsense they come out with. Not saying he cant show his real personality just that a toned down version would in my opinion suit him better as a proper main event player

Kurt Angle was wearing tiny cowboy hats, drinking milk and singing about being a sexy boy in segments and then murdering folk in matches- silly and scary don't have to be mutually exclusive.

The balance of goofball and legit hard bastard, whilst tricky, can be done if the guy behind the gimmick is charismatic and talented enough. Big E is definitely up to the job.