WWE Summerslam 2020 Thread

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, RedRooster said:

If he is to become champion soon (as he should) they really need to inject some fresh blood onto that roster. You'd have to imagine a draft is coming in the very near future. 

Yeah but draft who? And from where? Romans worked most the roster a dozen times over. Outside Randy and Drew who has any momentum or credibility?

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Pinc said:

Watching the end of SummerSlam it occured that the biggest thing that could happen in wrestling in 2020 is an inter-promotional angle between Reigns and Moxley.

Presumably while Rollins has a cry-wank in the corner. 

35 minutes ago, The Cutting Edge said:

That's gotta happen, Goldberg called him a disrespectful punk or something on a recent interview/podcast then RR is back, surely on the cards some point, maybe survivor series 

Goldberg has maybe 3 matches in him, he's not wasting another one in front of no crowd...... 

Was a decent enough show, I definitely prefer this new Thunderdome setup to the PC. 

Dominik/Rollins was probably the best thing on the show and they can probably get Rollins/Mysterio through to HIAC if they want to. Orton/McIntyre was also a solid first match in the feud too.

Strowman/Fiend was never gonna be of amazing match quality but the end with Reigns returning was good. 

I'm guessing we're gonna get Fiend v Reigns v Braun at Payback next week and they might have Fiend lose it quickly without being pinned and I can easily see them building to Reigns v Goldberg for Mania again. 

Edited by AndyUK

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, The Dart said:

Why not?   They don't need to sell tickets, they don't need to book an arena.

It gives value for money to Network subscribers they want to keep.   It might (that's a big might, though) get them some new ones.

Fair enough! What can I say, I’m just conditioned to these things being monthly and never really thought that these days they can just do them whenever they fancy.