WWE Summerslam 2020 Thread

28 minutes ago, dopper said:

Why is he a CUNT?

Because I am a shallow, fickle person who makes judgement on how people appear.

Him and 'long hair man who goes with Mum' have distracted me for the last couple of years watching WWE and now I have decided he is a CUNT*

*He could be the nicest guy in the world...but I bet that t-shirt stinks.

• Paid Members

I don’t know what the current exchange rate is, but for a $125, you can have a 2 minute virtual meet and greet with such great, likeable stars like Seth Rollins. 

A wrestling fan on webcam with Bayley though... nothing’s going to go wrong there. 

5 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

I don’t know what the current exchange rate is, but for a $125, you can have a 2 minute virtual meet and greet with such great, likeable stars like Seth Rollins. 

A wrestling fan on webcam with Bayley though... nothing’s going to go wrong there. 

To be fair, given some of those pictures of fans with the women wrestlers previously posted here, she will probably feel safer than ever.

On 8/14/2020 at 9:08 PM, SuperBacon said:

Because I am a shallow, fickle person who makes judgement on how people appear.

Him and 'long hair man who goes with Mum' have distracted me for the last couple of years watching WWE and now I have decided he is a CUNT*

*He could be the nicest guy in the world...but I bet that t-shirt stinks.

And to be fair, if you wear the exact same outfit to every single show you’re doing it so people notice you and to get attention. It’s a gimmick. It’s not normal behaviour. He’s the clown guy just in a different outfit with, hopefully, a better personality.

• Paid Members

Its a sign saying 'Fire Velveteen Dream' that was on camera during Summerslam.

I'm currently up to the end of Dominik vs Seth match and i must say that other than Mandy Rose botching left right and center, i've really enjoyed the show so far. KO on commentary with Joe was good and there was a few quips i chuckled at, especially when Garza removed his trousers and Phillips said 'finally' to which KO said something like 'pardon?'.

The WWE Network managed to ruin the ending for me. The damned thing crashed just as Fiend was making his entrance, so I reloaded it, went to chapter select and skipped to end... only for the final chapter heading to tell me exactly what was coming.

Good show overall, but Strowman dropping the title so quickly just made me think what a waste of time it was putting it on Goldberg / Strowman in the first place.

I enjoyed Drew vs Randy, but when was the last time a world title match ended on a backslide?

• Paid Members

Well, I pretty much saw all of that coming, minus the return, so up yours WWE Naming PPV committee. Seth made Dominik look promising, though I assume it was also down to his own hard work as well. But he looked decent. But other then the 2 woman's title matches, I thought the show was absolutely dull.   

Stuck on a YouTube highlights video outa curiosity this morning, no wonder people are complaining about the camera cuts, I nearly gave up watching a 20 minute video, never mind hours of it 

• Paid Members

Cool, swaggering, mouthy, hardcase Roman Reigns is the best. The new teeth are gonna take some getting used to though!

63344F98-7EE7-409F-BFB6-08B7D5C6E6D4.jpeg.01c259e00c1ecfe34ed5814be0f4fd3f.jpeg

It was a fine show to have on in the background. The canned reactions are still a killer, but at least the fans on the screen were actually reacting! 

Poor Dominic though. Any other weekend and people would be talking about what potential he displayed. The same weekend as Pat McAfee though? Not a chance he could live up to that standard. They were leagues apart.

Edited by Supremo