General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Moderators

In Wrexham news (hears a collective sigh) we won an absolute blinder last night. We were 2-0 down until the last 15 and won 3-2 with the last kick of the game. 

We've got a player called Jordan Davies who was pulling up trees for Brightons U23s last season at left wing  and left back and got released and wanted to move closer to home. He's from Wrexham so he signed for us cheaply. 

Our Manager Dean Keates tried to make him a holding midfielder (Why???) and when that didn't work left him to rot on the bench. Yesterday with 20 minutes to go he brought him on as left wing back. Who'da thunk a left winger from the premiership would tear national league teams apart playing on the left?

I fully expect him to be dropped next week or back as the world's shittest Mascherano. 

Edited by PowerButchi

There's no doubt that Klopp's taken no time at all growing into the the pushy, bullish manager on top as opposed to the lovable Del-before-the-millions chaser he was portrayed as until now. It was always going to happen. He's definitely let himself in for it with that silly spat with Des Kelly a few weeks ago. Virtually every half time analysis since from BT Sport has been rife with this constant tongue in cheek "Well back to the game now, and let's see if Klopp is happy, shall we?" verbiage from the pundits. 

It was sad to see Slaven Bilić sacked right after that Man City draw. Cool dude. 

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

In Wrexham news (hears a collective sigh) we won an absolute blinder last night...

Not from me, you won't. Love reading stuff like this. Most interesting thing happening in football right now, for me.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Not from me, you won't. Love reading stuff like this. Most interesting thing happening in football right now, for me.

Completely agree. Wrexham's possible rise and Wednesday's apparent implosion are both great to follow as a neutral!

• Paid Members

That second Rashford goal last night was a sublime counter attack. Right from Pogba taking ridiculous risks in his own half, an excellent advantage call from the ref, great pace and excellent one touch football. Ruined only slightly by the keeper chucking it in.

How mad are Sheff Utd this season? I know they massively over performed last season but the little I’ve seen of them this year they’ve not even been that bad, just incapable of getting anything from a game. They certainly don’t seem as bad as the dog shit Derby and Sunderland teams that have plagued the league but the table says different. Probably shouldn’t have signed that awful Bournemouth goalie.