Jump to content

General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted
10 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

If the league's stop classing a West Midlands side as North we may get to see you sooner rather than later, all going well with the finances for both sides.

I do still maintain you're right about that game and that season. You absolutely had us running at one stage.

Also, it'd be lovely if we did end up in the same league for me to get you a pint at one of our many fine pub establishments.

There's so many NL teams in London and the surrounding areas that anything north of Watford will end up in the NLN unfortunately for you, even though it's bollocks mileage wise.

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Posted
5 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

You know good taste.

It is however a bit pricy, you can find a couple of other Hereford pubs that have the same kind of "not overly packed with morons but still got good beer" vibe, but Barrels is a great starting point to make your way towards them.

Also the only good two places in Hereford are the Welsh Social Club and Manhattans.

Posted
23 minutes ago, Guy Bifkin said:

It's a deal. Last visit we ended up in the Barrels which was a fine establishment if I remember correctly.

How does it compare to the Horse in Bedworth?

Posted
55 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

How does it compare to the Horse in Bedworth?

Well it didn't come across as much of a wretched den of scum and villainy so I knocked a half star off my Google maps review. 

  • Moderators
Posted
10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Cool. Cheat codes work in this years edition. 

Correct. That's why it was kept to 0-2.

  • Moderators
Posted

And nor ever I wish cheat codes did work. I've got (Not That) Bobby Grant on 2.5k a week and turned down a free transfer as I refused to give him a 50k payoff. 

Posted
17 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Correct. That's why it was kept to 0-2.

Wayne Rooney ended up at Cov as a coach when I left in my save. 

  • Moderators
Posted
56 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Wayne Rooney ended up at Cov as a coach when I left in my save. 

I've been to Club Heat, I can understand why he went there. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...