General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Adama Traore is one of the most overrated talents I've seen in Old Gold. He's quick can take a man on, but after that 9.5/10 times the balls wasted.

It really highlights how good Jimenez is, he was able to find enough space to give time against defenders as well as read where the ball was going after it left Adama's foot.

• Paid Members
On 1/22/2021 at 11:04 AM, Mr_Danger said:

I think we desperately need a reshuffle. Nothing major, not a complete overhaul just a minor changing of the guard. The first 11 picks itself when fit but when you play like maniacs relentlessly for three seasons it has an physical and mental affect. 

I would agree and it'll be interesting to see how Klopp adapts the team because the legs look as if they've gone from them. 

Instead of one or two marquee signings and relying on the youngsters, I'd like to see him change tack and spend the money on three or four good quality players to help the depth of the squad. For whatever reason the youngsters haven't delivered and outside the first 11 there aren't any game changers. 

We saw it with Mourinho teams earlier in his career - the players are so well drilled and used more or less continuously so that come year four, they were mentally and physically drained and there weren't enough answers outside the starting eleven to maintain the exceptional standards set previously.

2 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

When he was at Boro we had the same criticism of him. He's fast but completely lost when finishing. We figured a spell at a bigger club would sort him out but it never did.

Well he’s at the biggest club now.

I was quite impressed with United yesterday. I thought they shit it at Anfield and could have taken the game had they pressed it as we’re very poor at the moment but yesterday they were very effective on the counter. So direct and quick getting forward and pretty solid at the base. Remind me a bit of Leicester when they won the league, very simple tactics and very effective. I think Man City will steamroller their way to the title now but if Pogba carries his form in to the latter stages and Bruno carries on Brunoing they won’t be far off. 

• Paid Members

Most United fans are going through this period of self-denial now with the league position and beating Liverpool. Realistically, they're a centre back, central midfielder and forward from being challengers for anything. But this season's been so mad, and next season will probably be the same, who the hell knows what will happen. It should be City's though, unless John Stones reverts to type.