UKFF Questions Thread v3

Otto Dem Wanz

40 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Wasn’t it to do with a video game where he went to the factory to advise. He is in the boardroom in his get up but with a tie, brilliant!  

Also, as a certified fork lift truck driver, he is doing that absolutely properly. Reversing as it’s a clearer line of sight, looking over the shoulder, and having some back tilt applied ensures the safety of everyone around him. 

Did he beep his horn before going round corners.... we'll never know

17 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Wasn’t it to do with a video game where he went to the factory to advise. He is in the boardroom in his get up but with a tie, brilliant!  

Also, as a certified fork lift truck driver, he is doing that absolutely properly. Reversing as it’s a clearer line of sight, looking over the shoulder, and having some back tilt applied ensures the safety of everyone around him. 

He'd pick up a few minors in his test though for his left arm being outside the truck.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

He'd pick up a few minors in his test though for his left arm being outside the truck.

He’d get a pass for never once hurting a fellow worker though. The left arm thing would be the equivalent of him never hooking the leg on a pin. Doesn’t matter in the grand scheme. 

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Anyone know where this is from? 😂 

CA56135B-76C2-432E-8D35-42F7D8929B50.gif

To add to what’s been said, this was a featurette about WrestleMania The Arcade Game where Bret wanted to show how “hands on” he was

It was spliced together with Todd Pettingil giving combo tips against a green screen with the gameplay showing. Ended up an extra in the In Your House 4 tape on Silver Vision. Amusing to hear Todd say “Say you choose Lex Luger” which by the time the video gets watched, has long departed for WCW.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I vaguely remember a video of Sandman using the Grandstand theme at some small show, am I remembering that wrong or did that happen? Google isn't giving me anything unfortunately. 

Also someone on here did a video of TNA highlights or show opening to Ain't no pleasing you, does anyone remember who that was and where it was on here? 

I vaguely remember a video of Sandman using the Grandstand theme at some small show, am I remembering that wrong or did that happen? Google isn't giving me anything unfortunately. 

That did happen yes.   The music guy wasn’t a wrestling person, played the wrong track and Sandman either not caring or too drunk to realise, went with it.  Not sure if it was Grandstand, but it was something like that.

Edited by The Dart