UKFF Questions Thread v3

Otto Dem Wanz

34 minutes ago, kidzero said:

Any update on roh honor club coming back? ..I wonder if they ever upload the roh hdnet TV episodes which I've seen a few of back it the day and was enjoyable 

I'd imagine the goal now is for a combined streaming service, both ROH and AEW. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony bought up other tape libraries, too.

1 hour ago, kidzero said:

Any update on roh honor club coming back? ..I wonder if they ever upload the roh hdnet TV episodes which I've seen a few of back it the day and was enjoyable 

Nothing's changed since it was closed to new sign ups in advance of Death Before Dishonor. At the time they mentioned it would be back in the Fall.

HonorClub Transformation

Ring of Honor is also currently revamping its HonorClub program with enhanced elements and functionality. During this ongoing transformation, there will be a pause on accepting new memberships. Current memberships (as of July 16, 2022), will be extended at no additional cost until the refreshed HonorClub platform is launched in early fall 2022.

Fans will be able to subscribe to HonorClub for a monthly fee of $9.99. New HonorClub content will become available 60 days after the events happen live.

Sign up here to be notified of all updates and announcements related to HonorClub.

Note that any refund requests by current members will be compensated with a $10 ShopHonor/ PWTees credit for every month remaining on the subscription. For questions or additional information, please email

Rumours of an October PPV might want to get it set up in advance of that. Once All Out has past there might be some rumblings. I'm sure it will be brought up by someone during the media scrums.

• Paid Members
On 8/28/2022 at 11:18 AM, eugenespeed said:

Anyone know if AEW are still releasing DVDs? 

They haven't released anything since this year's Revolution and we've had Double or Nothing, Forbidden Door and Death Before Dishonor since then. 

Think I know the answer to this question now, ShopAEW have removed all their DVDs from their website. 

Possible streaming service coming? 

10 minutes ago, eugenespeed said:

Think I know the answer to this question now, ShopAEW have removed all their DVDs from their website. 

Possible streaming service coming? 

HonorClub is just to be relaunced in the fall. I'm sure people will speculate that ROH and AEW might end up on the same service since nothing else appears on the cards.

So, hang on while I get up to speed on this Draft Kings/AEW relationship... A company that takes bets on wrestling matches is an official partner of the company that literally decides the results of those matches? Talk about taking the sport back to its roots.

19 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

So, hang on while I get up to speed on this Draft Kings/AEW relationship... A company that takes bets on wrestling matches is an official partner of the company that literally decides the results of those matches? Talk about taking the sport back to its roots.

You’ve been able to bet on Wrestling for years now

38 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

You’ve been able to bet on Wrestling for years now

Yes I know. The interesting difference is the official partnership, which seems new to me.