UKFF Questions Thread v3

Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members

Diesel also casually saying “I’m the shit I’m tellin ya” during his entrance at WrestleMania 12 is another one. And Sid shouting “FUCK YOU” twice after twatting Shawn Michaels and Jose Lothario with a camera at Survivor Series 96. 

Brodie Lee’s “It’s XDay Night, and you know what that means”

Whendid he say this? After he passed there some people claiming it was his catchphrase, but I’ve got no recollection of it.

Was it a catchphrase, or just something that he said once and people have latched onto it for some reason, much like when they used to say that Dean Ambrose was the “titty master” because he wrote it on his wrist-tape once.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 3/19/2021 at 9:07 AM, Perry said:

Well it was Piper so it was probably ad libbed. Pretty sure he once shouted "bastard" near the camera when he got eliminated at Survivor Series '91.

Bret quite clearly says “Fuck” to himself after getting pinned by The Million Dollar Man at Survivors 90.

That finish stuck with me so much I started a thread about it ;

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Been looking at a bit of Konnan in WCW from 96-99 in particular.

I cant figure out if Konnan is a really shit good worker or a really good bad worker if that makes any sense .

A really good bad worker. His work is, almost always, utter dogshit, but he got massively over and managed to eke out some good matches. 

I once saw him described as the only wrestler to ever have both hips replaced and lose a kidney, without it noticeably effecting his ring work. 

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. I was watching some old Mid South and I saw this Dusty Promo 

later on the show they talked of an 'Unsanctioned' match, Dusty could wear what he does on his ranch and can paint his face for war (?!) but there is no mention of the match in the following shows. Did this match ever happen?