• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

They said the third series was the last. It was pretty obvious by the final episode.

I think I was asking in hope. If that is all they are doing, at least it was nicely wrapped up...

• Moderators

Attention any Still Game and whisky fans:

You can buy Jack & Victor whisky now if you're interested. If you go to www.jackandvictor.com and use the backdoor password TWOGOLDIES! then you can order up to 2 bottles.

I believe it's only open for orders for 2 days.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

On 4/27/2021 at 12:08 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Started something on the iplayer called Line Of Duty. Up to the first series finale and it’s cracking thus far, recommend. 

Mate, I’ve got two episodes left of this hidden gem and it’s blindingly great mate. It’s all on the iplayer mate so seek it out mate. 

Started White House Farm last night. It’s about Jeremy Bamber and features Stephen Graham with a moustache, and still sounding scouse as fuck while doing a Welsh accent. 

23 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Mate, I’ve got two episodes left of this hidden gem and it’s blindingly great mate. It’s all on the iplayer mate so seek it out mate. 

Started White House Farm last night. It’s about Jeremy Bamber and features Stephen Graham with a moustache, and still sounding scouse as fuck while doing a Welsh accent. 

I blame the scouse overflow.

I remember catching some of White House Farm when it was on Channel 4. Not even Stephen Graham could save it. I don’t think I even finished it. 

I half watched the Friends Reunion thing last night. Originally, when I first saw Courtney Cox, I thought she was wearing the face of the resuscitation doll like Dwight in The Office US. But then I realise that she must have just asked her plastic surgeon for the “Sharon Osbourne”. Absolute state. 

Also, Matthew Perry really wasn’t fussed the entire time. 

1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

I remember catching some of White House Farm when it was on Channel 4. Not even Stephen Graham could save it. I don’t think I even finished it. 

It was actually on ITV. I thought it was quite decent.

Speaking of Stephen Graham, he's about to star in a new prison drama with Sean Bean called Time. It's a 3 part series that begins on Sunday 6th June at 9pm on BBC One with all episodes dropping on the iPlayer afterwards.  I reckon it's gonna be worth a watch.

1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

I half watched the Friends Reunion thing last night. Originally, when I first saw Courtney Cox, I thought she was wearing the face of the resuscitation doll like Dwight in The Office US. But then I realise that she must have just asked her plastic surgeon for the “Sharon Osbourne”. Absolute state. 

Also, Matthew Perry really wasn’t fussed the entire time. 

All of them bar Matt LeBlanc looked like the Friends exhibit in Madame Tussaud’s had only just survived a fire. I still can’t get over David Schwimers’ cheeks.

2 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

All of them bar Matt LeBlanc looked like the Friends exhibit in Madame Tussaud’s had only just survived a fire. I still can’t get over David Schwimers’ cheeks.

I think Lisa Kudrow still looks great. She looks pretty much exactly the same as back in the day (albeit older). 

It certainly doesn't deserve all the hype it's been getting on social media. It looked like the whole interview was butchered and made it seem like Courtney Cox had fuck all to say. 

The whole thing was padded out with various clips from the show.  I can only assume that they kept footage back for an upcoming release on Blu-ray etc. 

7 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I think Lisa Kudrow still looks great. She looks pretty much exactly the same as back in the day (albeit older). 

Oh yeah, she loooked great as well to be fair and no matter how weird the other four looked they were still sitting next to James Corden in a red fucking suit.

• Paid Members

If you all think ignoring Houchen's latest dead horse-flogger is going to make him stop then you obviously haven't been here very long.

Edited by Devon Malcolm