• Paid Members
2 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Now that one looks awful. Like they’ve lifted the original wholesale but left out all the charm, humour and spirit.

Accidental pun?

What’s weird is they have kept most of the characters the same, but it feels like the Pilot of the US Office or McG’s Spaced in which they just try and ape the British version too closely whilst getting the tone all wrong.

1 hour ago, Perry said:

For those interested, the Friends Reunion will air on Sky One at 8pm on 27th May. It will also be available on demand from 8am.  I thought Sky would be able to grab this because of their deal with HBO.

The One Where They All Got Botox and Fillers.

Yeah because Corden is the star of the show right? Fuck all six members of the Friends cast.   And that Mab shite still obviously tickles you

Nonetheless, I'll give you another upvote for it.

Edited by Perry

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Perry said:

Yeah because Corden is the star of the show right? Fuck all six members of the Friends cast.   And that Mab shite still obviously tickles you

Nonetheless, I'll give you another upvote for it.

15,016 upvotes carry on.

20 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

A. No one thought the Fresh Prince Reunion was shite

B. The Fresh Prince was actually good to begin with

Yeah I quite enjoyed it, and it was a lot more emotional than I expected.

I'll watch the Friends one. Ex and daughter are both huge fans of the show, and I've seen every episode more than once, so there's more than enough to intrigue me there.

At it's peak it was an incredibly well made/written sitcom, albeit one that has aged dreadfully in parts, but what hasn't?

It’s surprising how popular it is with the yoof of today considering how badly it’s aged. I imagine it’s quite the novelty to the youngers to have a sitcom that is actually quite well written and performed that’s not shot in a documentary style. It’s probably mostly down to Aniston’s nips though.