5 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Did Kaley Cuoco ever get knocked up in it? A side-on picture of her would be better.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to chime in. Has one of your films just finished?  At least 14,000 of those likes must be from Keith alone. 

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Perry said:

Yeah, I should've said "please enlighten us as to why people don't like Big Bang Theory"  But I suppose you would've said because it's unfunny, but I suppose a steady 15 million each week thought that too.

60 million people voted for Trump. Boris Johnson was elected to be PM with an 80 seat majority. Being popular isn’t a barometer of being good. Mrs Brown’s Boy’s is the biggest comedy on the BBC, doesn’t mean it’s good. Just that the majority of people are idiots. 

Anyway, if we can drag this back on point (use the fucking mute function if someone bothers you that much), Master Of None Series 3 comes on Netflix tomorrow.

The first two series contain moments of absolute beauty and TV perfection, so am really looking forward to this.

Apparently it focuses a lot more on Lena Waithe and her character (I assume this is intentional so Ansari could be more 'out of the way'), so intrigued to see how this turns out.

5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Anyway, if we can drag this back on point (use the fucking mute function if someone bothers you that much), Master Of None Series 3 comes on Netflix tomorrow.

The first two series contain moments of absolute beauty and TV perfection, so am really looking forward to this.

Apparently it focuses a lot more on Lena Waithe and her character (I assume this is intentional so Ansari could be more 'out of the way'), so intrigued to see how this turns out.

I am disappointed that it won't be how the first two seasons were, because I really loved it and thought the mix of characters was great. Seems a bit heavy putting all the focus on Lena although she's more than capable. And obviously considering the circumstances with Ansari, I can see why he wanted the show to continue but not be about him.

Just now, Cod Eye said:

Has anyone watched Colony, and if so is it worth trying to get invested in?

It was better than I expected it to be. Just depends if you're okay with it not ending properly..

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

It was better than I expected it to be. Just depends if you're okay with it not ending properly..

Was it cancelled before everything was wrapped up? Won't even bother with it if so...

8 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I am disappointed that it won't be how the first two seasons were, because I really loved it and thought the mix of characters was great. Seems a bit heavy putting all the focus on Lena although she's more than capable. And obviously considering the circumstances with Ansari, I can see why he wanted the show to continue but not be about him.

I mean, it's not as if it was the most linear of shows anyway. They probably would've done something similar even without the 'Ansari issue'.

I might try and rewatch the first two before the new one actually. Brilliant show. 

• Paid Members

Didn't realise they'd done a third series of Motherland until I saw a friend had posted on Facebook that it was on the iPlayer. It was alright. 

1 hour ago, Perry said:

There hasn't been much talk about the new series of both Motherland and Inside No 9 considering they're both popular.

There isn’t much talk about soaps either and they’re popular. 

• Paid Members

I watched most of Motherland series 3 late last week. It's still a great show, but I don't think it was as good as the first couple.

Has anyone heard anything about a 4th series of "Mum"? I properly fell in love with that and would love to see more of it...