Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted February 22 Paid Members Posted February 22 1 hour ago, Dai said: The ending was awful too. I enjoyed it for the most part but didn’t like the ending and thought it was awful too. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted February 23 Posted February 23 I think A Knight of the Seven Spoiler (Nine) Kingdoms is my favourite Thrones thing since its mid run peak. The trial of the seven was suitably grim and Thronesy but the rest has been refreshingly light in its own sort of way. Excited to see how the entire story unfolds. My only complaint is that it’s not long enough but that obviously adds to its charm and high quality. All killer no filler. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 23 Posted February 23 Paradise is back on Disney Plus for S2. Nice mystery drama and Sterling K Brown is as awesome as ever. Worth a watch if you haven't already. Quote
thevestofdeanambrose Posted February 23 Posted February 23 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Paradise is back on Disney Plus for S2. Nice mystery drama and Sterling K Brown is as awesome as ever. Worth a watch if you haven't already. I had never heard of this show until I randomly came across it in a comment on Reddit a couple of weeks a go! I smashed through the first season. Looking forward to seeing where it goes in season 2! Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted February 24 Paid Members Posted February 24 19 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Paradise is back on Disney Plus for S2. Nice mystery drama and Sterling K Brown is as awesome as ever. Worth a watch if you haven't already. Never heard of it until this post, but as I love Sterling K Brown I checked it out this morning and have blitzed S1. Now to S2 Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted February 27 Paid Members Posted February 27 So. I rewatching From, in preparation for the next series. But I also just came across a show on Amazon called Jury Duty. Imagine a mockumentory like The Office, but set around a jury. But add one person who doesn't know about the mock section, and legit thinks its a documentary. Maybe not to everyone's tastes, but Im proper laughing at a lot of it. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 27 Paid Members Posted February 27 Jury Duty was fantastic, really funny and crucially, they didn't go cruel with it. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted February 27 Paid Members Posted February 27 I only heard about it because of an advert for the sequel 'Company Retreat'. I feel the plan is obvious based on the first Quote
BrodyGraham Posted March 3 Posted March 3 (edited) On 2/23/2026 at 8:49 PM, DavidB6937 said: Paradise is back on Disney Plus for S2. Nice mystery drama and Sterling K Brown is as awesome as ever. Worth a watch if you haven't already. I tried to convince my wife to watch it with me when it first came out, but she refused which led to me waiting a year before smashing it in one sitting and then convincing her to watch so I could watch it again. It's an almost perfect primetime show in that it's constantly throwing things at you like the best thrillers but also takes time to get into the weeds of it's characters. If anyone on here has seen This is Us, it's by the same team and is structurally quite similar but is telling a story with way bigger scope. I just watched Episode 4 of Season 2 without my missus and simultaneously am dreading and excited by rewatching it. Great episode of telly in a show that has some proper grandstand episodes already. Edited March 3 by BrodyGraham Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 3 Moderators Posted March 3 Shrinking on Apple TV. Really enjoying it, blitzed through the first season in the last week. Jason Segel is a therapist struggling to get his shit together following the death of his wife. Harrison Ford is his grumpy boss and mentor. Jessica Williams is their incredibly attractive and funny colleague (good to see her again in something... I hope she continues to get work in good stuff). There's other people you'll know in it also. It's made by Bill Lawrence. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 3 Paid Members Posted March 3 From Few episodes in to this. It's a bit shit but easy enough to watch. There looks to be a bunch of people from Lost working on it as producers/writers/directors and you can definitely feel the Lost influence. The premise is fun but it's all let down a bit by an incredibly uninspiring and boring cast of generic forgettable network TV actors - I can't help but feel if they got some proper actors on it it would be much more engaging. But I'm intrigued enough by the mysteries that I'll crack on with it for now. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 3 Posted March 3 12 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: From Few episodes in to this. It's a bit shit but easy enough to watch. There looks to be a bunch of people from Lost working on it as producers/writers/directors and you can definitely feel the Lost influence. The premise is fun but it's all let down a bit by an incredibly uninspiring and boring cast of generic forgettable network TV actors - I can't help but feel if they got some proper actors on it it would be much more engaging. But I'm intrigued enough by the mysteries that I'll crack on with it for now. I've always loved Harold Perrineau - Oz and Romeo+Juliet especially - so I always felt Lost did him a bit dirty. He was the main reason I started watching From, and yeah it's definitely one of those shows that has just enough to keep you hanging on in there but it's nothing spectacular. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted March 3 Paid Members Posted March 3 I love From, its just the right side of easy to watch for my tastes. I finished a rewatch on Sunday evening actually. Quote
deathrey Posted March 3 Posted March 3 5 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said: Shrinking on Apple TV. Really enjoying it, blitzed through the first season in the last week. Jason Segel is a therapist struggling to get his shit together following the death of his wife. Harrison Ford is his grumpy boss and mentor. Jessica Williams is their incredibly attractive and funny colleague (good to see her again in something... I hope she continues to get work in good stuff). There's other people you'll know in it also. It's made by Bill Lawrence. I love Shrinking! It's a great show. I watched from it's debut and thought it would be shit but was pleasantly surprised by it. Really well rounded, thought out characters that work brilliantly as an ensemble cast. I haven't started the latest Season yet as I'm waiting for more episodes to drop (they do it week by week) and it's very bingeable, it's annoying to wait a week for another episode. Quote
TheHighlightReel Posted March 3 Posted March 3 Shrinking has so many fun characters. Derek being my favourite. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.