• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Maybe Always Sunny as I hear that's a good show. Is that Fargo series any good?

Both are excellent.

Skip season 1 of It's Always Sunny though, it's pretty terrible, it'll put you off watching it and you don't need it to enjoy the show going forwards. Season 2 is a significant increase in quality and where the show starts to find itself.

Fargo is one of my favourites I think, though season 4 wasn't as good as the previous 3. Tremendous dialogue and performances. 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Factotum said:

David Thewlis in Season 3 of FARGO is just utterly tremendous.

At the time I remember a lot of people thought season 3 wasn't as good as the first two. I can understand the opinion, season 3 has significantly less action than the first two. However I actually think it's probably the best season. Gloria Burgle (played by the always excellent Carrie Coon) is a brilliantly sympathetic and admirable protagonist and David Thewliss puts in an all time performance as VM Varga, who I think is one of the most fascinating, interesting and original villains I've seen in any story that I can think of. The themes running throughout bubbling under the surface of the main story had me absolutely hooked.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

Both are excellent.

Skip season 1 of It's Always Sunny though, it's pretty terrible, it'll put you off watching it and you don't need it to enjoy the show going forwards. Season 2 is a significant increase in quality and where the show starts to find itself.

Fargo is one of my favourites I think, though season 4 wasn't as good as the previous 3. Tremendous dialogue and performances. 

I'd always recommend watching 1 episode of It's Always Sunny Series 1, just to get the characters going forwards. 

I went to watch the Always Sunny podcast recording on Sunday, they did a little best of with lots of clips. The one where Dee and Denise go on welfare was one of the clips, I think that one is from the first season and is a great episode

27 minutes ago, deathrey said:

I went to watch the Always Sunny podcast recording on Sunday, they did a little best of with lots of clips. The one where Dee and Denise go on welfare was one of the clips, I think that one is from the first season and is a great episode

That’s season two. 

I always skip season one when rewatching. You need Danny Devito for full enjoyment. 

5 hours ago, deathrey said:

The footage I saw of Glenn and Kaitlin singing "Tiny Boy, Baby Boy" and Rob having a catch with CHASE UTLEY made me so jealous.

Rob giving everyone an ocular pardon as well. I can't believe I missed it.

7 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

The footage I saw of Glenn and Kaitlin singing "Tiny Boy, Baby Boy" and Rob having a catch with CHASE UTLEY made me so jealous.

Rob giving everyone an ocular pardon as well. I can't believe I missed it.

Honestly, it was really great! If they come back (which I think they will) I highly recommend going, though getting tickets was hard, they sold out incredibly fast.