WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I've got a friend who had saved all their points and managed to get it for free, they're enjoying it. I hear good things. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I've got a friend who had saved all their points and managed to get it for free, they're enjoying it. I hear good things. 

How on earth did they save up for that?! I swear I have a billion points and all I can get with that is a fucking Nintendo 3DS theme!

8 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

How on earth did they save up for that?! I swear I have a billion points and all I can get with that is a fucking Nintendo 3DS theme!

Different kind of points, you get gold coins for every purchase on the Switch e-shop and you spend them like cash.

On 3/31/2021 at 8:36 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Now I’ve ended up in World War One and you’ve got to do missions for Churchill? Fuck this!!  They had better make the next one in 1917 Russia and you aid the revolution. 

Doing missions for Trotsky.

#NOTPOLITICAL

2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Different kind of points, you get gold coins for every purchase on the Switch e-shop and you spend them like cash.

I steal the points from the kids cartridges, I pay for them dammit! @PunkStep unfortunately if this is news to you then your points might have expired. I think you get 6 months to redeem them.

Am picking up a Switch later today. Will be getting stuck into Mariokart and classic SNES games while waiting for Amazon to deliver smash bros. 

My xbox has been gathering dust for some time and it's I think it's time for my 4 year old to play some platform family friendly goodness.

Suggestions welcome.

5 hours ago, Wideload90 said:

Am picking up a Switch later today. Will be getting stuck into Mariokart and classic SNES games while waiting for Amazon to deliver smash bros. 

My xbox has been gathering dust for some time and it's I think it's time for my 4 year old to play some platform family friendly goodness.

Suggestions welcome.

Not all strictly platformers but based on my own kids anything Lego is pretty accessible. Roblox is predatory as fuck but if your settings are up to scratch it’s a universe of janky arse platforms that all the kids fucking love. Minecraft is fairly accessible for kids but just check those settings. All the Banjo Kazooies are on Gamepass too.

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I just grabbed a new 3DS Xl for a steal of a price on FB Marketplace. £50 and 4 games. But what, other then Zelda, are the go to games?

Super Mario Land 3D, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario Kart 7 would be my 4 games if I couldn’t have any Zelda ones.