WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

What's the closest thing to a Zelda game for the Xbox? I'm sick of playing games that look drab and miserable, I want an adventure game that's bold and colourful and fun to play and look at.

Genshin Impact, it's almost a copy of BOTW in some ways while still being it's own thing.

Oh wait, that's not on Xbox? Weird.. it's on everything else.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

Okami.

I streamed this last year when I thought I might have been able to cut it as a Twitch streamer. It's a very early doors demo of a game tentatively called Mayhem Brawler. Today the developers of the game commented on the video and advised me that there's a new version out, presumably a more fleshed out demo. Here's what I did last year. If there is a newer version on XBox I might actually have a look and a stream of it this weekend. https://youtu.be/UAKvkoDiVNk

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

Tried the Dark Pictures Anthology games and sadly it seems Until Dawn was a one hit wonder. Man of Medan was crap, just trying to even walk around is frustrating (this is coming from someone who has no issues going back and playing OG Resis and Dino Crisis regularly!). Little Hope was much better mechanically but still mediocre overall.

I'm going to give Crysis: Remastered a go now that the PS5 patch is out and it's only £13 on the store. I really liked 2 and 3 on the 360.

1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

I’ve just won Division 1 on FIFA21 online seasons.

I can’t get higher than division 4 and I’ve lost fuck knows how many cup finals. I also abuse the free win, draw and extra game every season. Do you mess with tactics?

• Paid Members

Got gifted £20 PS credit for my birthday so I grabbed Spiderman on PS4 (along with Yakuza 0). Had a play around for a couple hours last night and although it looks spectacular, the controls feel a little overly-complex (especially compared to the Arkham series). I even died a whole bunch of times very early on as my timing is way off and I just end up button-bashing. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon though, as I've heard very good things.

1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

Got gifted £20 PS credit for my birthday so I grabbed Spiderman on PS4 (along with Yakuza 0). Had a play around for a couple hours last night and although it looks spectacular, the controls feel a little overly-complex (especially compared to the Arkham series). I even died a whole bunch of times very early on as my timing is way off and I just end up button-bashing. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon though, as I've heard very good things.

Your experience is absolutely the same as mine. It took a little time but yeah, once you get the hang of it and the upgrades etc it's not nearly as difficult as it first seems. Definitely one worth persevering with.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Your experience is absolutely the same as mine. It took a little time but yeah, once you get the hang of it and the upgrades etc it's not nearly as difficult as it first seems. Definitely one worth persevering with.

Good to know! Probably didn't help that I started the game late and thus only had a couple hours of game time, so it's one that I'll leave until the weekend for a proper sesh.