WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I just grabbed a new 3DS Xl for a steal of a price on FB Marketplace. Ā£50 and 4 games. But what, other then Zelda, are the go to games?

Virtue's Last Reward, M2's Sega ports like Streets of Rage, Outrun and Gunstar Heroes, if you like JRPG's there are a tonne with Bravely Default being my personal fav.

Maybe look into hacking the console.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

@Keith Houchen

How does Sony have one of their franchise games appear on GamePass on day one?

My first guess would be because they'd like futureĀ Bethesda titles to come to PS4 & PS5. My second guess would be money.

9 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

My first guess would be because they'd like futureĀ Bethesda titles to come to PS4 & PS5. My second guess would be money.

I canā€™t see it being money for Sony, not to put one of their first party titles on Xbox. I would wager that MLB have had some influence, maybe the rights were up and Microsoft paid to secure the cross platform release. Huge get for them in the states, with the Bethesda purchase and eroding some first party Sony exclusivity itā€™s smart moves.

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I had a notification on my Xbox app this morning telling me Iā€™d been given a code as an Easter present to claim Ā£8 store credit.

Any suggestions on decent, cheap games I could spend it on?

I came in here to let everyone know Xbox had gifted me Ā£4

:(

55 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I had a notification on my Xbox app this morning telling me Iā€™d been given a code as an Easter present to claim Ā£8 store credit.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is like 4 quid in the sale right now, one of my fav games of the last gen.

• Paid Members

I will have to check my account to see if I've got a code this time, but when I got a Ā£4 credit before Xmas I put it towards Mad Max, which was a fiver. I've been playing it for months (I'm a very slow gamer), it's a load of fun and looks great. It's super repetitive and I'm sure it didn't win any awards, but if you're into that kind of melee combat adventure, it's well worth a go for the price.

Edited by Arch Stanton
Just checked, no code for me today :(

Mudrunner: American Wilds is only Ā£6.50 on the Switch right now, meant to be a really good port too. I would say it's a good slow and relaxing game but the moment you tip your fucking logs all over the place you'll be madder than dying to Ornstein and Smough for the 20th time.

• Paid Members

It's a change from the high octane shenanigans of most driving games. I can't reverse in it for toffee though. I usually just drive around on the map aimlessly and then get stuck in some mud and give up. It's well optimised and runs really well.Ā 

I've gotten half decent at it on the PC, playing in multiplayer is dead fun and having people there helping to pull you out the mud saves a lot of hassle. You can take up different jobs like one of you speeding around to open up all of the checkpoints while another opens garages etc

Then there's setting up races in a Lada with a fridge strapped to it..

• Paid Members

Is there multiplayer on the Switch version @Merzbow? I'll send you my friend code so we can curse its piss poor WiFi if you want?Ā 

2 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Looking at the sale

Rise of the Tomb Raider Anniversary Edition

Sleeping Dogs

Sniper Elite 3

Are all under a fiver

Witcher 3 GOTY is 7 quid too.

Hitman 2 Gold Edition is Ā£12 if you didn't mind spending more than the credit you've got as wellĀ