Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Finished Spiderman-Milo Morales today.  Took me just over a week, just playing when I have a bit of spare time.  The original took me way over a month.  Either I’m shit-hot or this game is way too short, and I think it’s the latter.  Pissed off as it was kore than I would normally pay for a game,  being a tight fisted bastard.

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

Finished Spiderman-Milo Morales today.  Took me just over a week, just playing when I have a bit of spare time.  The original took me way over a month.  Either I’m shit-hot or this game is way too short, and I think it’s the latter.  Pissed off as it was kore than I would normally pay for a game,  being a tight fisted bastard.

Yeah, it was pushed as a standalone add-on somehow. Presumably it was too big to put out as more DLC, or because it lined up with the PS5 launch window they saw an opportunity to release it as a standalone. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/watch-dogs-legion-free-weekend-xbox-at-microsoft-store-3691895

I know it hasn't had the best reviews but hey it's free for a bit so I'll give it a go. Should be free on Xbox and Playstation.

As a Londoner, I really enjoyed driving around and looking at all the real places and how they had been recreated in the game. Once I had done that though I lost interest very quickly. It is not a good game.

Posted

If you have decent download speeds and a few hours to spare I'd give it a whirl just to inhale the "Well, that's how this open world feels" aspect of it but yeah. The novelty doesn't last too long before it's another skin deep Ubisoft fare.

Posted

That was kinda how I saw myself playing it. Seen a few videos on Youtube and I do plan on just moving around a lot for the scenery and seeing how accurate it is.

That's almost my thinking behind wanting to play Flight Simulator but my PC is shit.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Took me just under a week to complete Spider-Man: Miles Morales, but that’s because the disc Argos sent me didn’t work and had to wait a few days for a new disc to arrive from GAME as Argos were out of copies so just collected it and refunded me. So yeah, pretty short game. I felt I spent more time in cut scenes or walking around than I did pummeling bad guys.

I’ll probably spend the next couple of weeks now trying to 100% it like I did the original game on PS4. There’s something satisfying about zipping through a faux Manhattan and then dispatching gangs of goons.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

As a Londoner, I really enjoyed driving around and looking at all the real places and how they had been recreated in the game. Once I had done that though I lost interest very quickly. It is not a good game.

How far north/east/south/west do they go? Didn't realise it was in London, so now I'm intrigued. 

Posted

Ubisoft games in general are just nicely created open worlds but ultimately not very good to play, so much content yet not much of it feels like it had real time dedicated to it.

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

How far north/east/south/west do they go? Didn't realise it was in London, so now I'm intrigued. 

From what I remember:

North - takes you up to about Camden/Islington.

South - Brixton

East - Tower Hamlets

West - doesn't really go further west than Pimlico I think.

Some of the areas are absolutely spot on which is really uncanny but then the next street will somewhere completely different and it's really jarring. Like I tried driving to Battersea Park from south of the Thames and the game sent me into an underground tunnel which came out in Pimlico.

Posted
6 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

That's almost my thinking behind wanting to play Flight Simulator but my PC is shit.

Ha, same here!! Hoping for an Xbox one that will do the job like Train Sim World does!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Dovetail were working on Flight Sim World, but it got cancelled u fortunately. Presumably because of what a massive undertaking it was. 

Posted
20 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ha, same here!! Hoping for an Xbox one that will do the job like Train Sim World does!

Flight Sim 2020 is coming out for Xbox this summer, but only the Series S/X not the Xbox One (understandably, no way it would cope!)

Posted
1 hour ago, Bicurious Dad said:

Flight Sim 2020 is coming out for Xbox this summer, but only the Series S/X not the Xbox One (understandably, no way it would cope!)

Cheers. Will no doubt wait a year or so before upgrading so will probably pick that up when I do. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...