Wrestling claims to fame

LEGIT

I gave Adam Cole a few bumps of mdma because he looked bored out of his mind. He was unbelievably grateful, i instantly became his best friend for the night and he didn't stop thanking me. Had me take his email details down on my phone so i could keep in touch and if i ever needed anything from him. Insisted on me carrying on the night with him and Roderick Strong in their hotel room (no homo). Which consisted of such wild adventures as them recording voice notes going over their match that night, that being mostly of them banging on about the amazing reaction they got and slating one of the other participants in the match for not really being able to keep up. And then them facetiming whichever one it is is Roderick Strongs girlfriend and Ronda Rousey to say all the same things they'd just said in their voice notes. Shortly after this i opted to leave. Roderick Strong is as unlikable as you'd imagine him to be.

One of my best friends was trained by MPW in Coventry. He was in a tag match for NWA Hammerlock against an early days Fergal Devitt and Paul Tracey which is on YouTube in typical early 2000's BritWres quality. 

• Paid Members

Roderick Strong once told me I had nice titties (I'm a stereotypical male wrestling fan) when I was jeering him at ring side at a RevPro show. I Indignantly replied that they were very nice titties. 

• Awards Moderator

Me and my Dad were walking just off Bleeker Street in New York last April and saw a gang of lads surrounding a homeless man. We went over thinking there was lumber, but they were just fans getting photos with Mick Foley. He was absolutely twatted.

Met Sheamus a couple of months ago at Anfield, on the night Liverpool had their undies pulled down by Atletico Madrid in extra time. Really lovely bloke.

• 2 weeks later...

Myself and my wife were down in Newcastle for the WWE house show a couple of years ago. We were killing some time in the Eldon Centre when we spotted Big E and Becky Lynch in Holland and Barrett. Managed to get a picture with them and Big E complimented my wife on her Walking Deadman t-shirt.

Used to hang around the central bank in Dublin on Saturday afternoons as a teenager, it was where all the cool, rock band hoodie wearing kids knocked about from all over the city. I was neither cool or owned such a hoodie, but went anyway with few rollerblading friends from school in a vain attempt to meet hot rocker girls. When you went to an all boys Catholic secondary school, every such opportunity  had to be taken.

Becky Lynch was there most weeks with her group of friends. She was quiet enough, definitely not OTT or obviously marked as a star or whatever. I saw her a few years later in the old Eamon Dorans (pub all those folks graduated to when 18) and we exchanged awkward "howyas" at the bar. She definitely stood out then though.

Other than that, I got Mick Foley nicer chocolate bars at a meet n greet for one of his books, cos he didn't like the assortment of Dairy Milks the shop had laid on for him. Think I came back with a Yorkie and Mint Aero. His security lad gave me 2 euro for them, which I doubt he saw back from Mick!

Edited by DCW

One of my ex work colleagues went to uni with Spud. One of my ex Fiancee's worked with James Drake's then girlfriend. Few bits and bats on Facebook with British Wrestlers over the years.

One time, and I say one time as my memory is shot to shit as to where this happened exactly. Either a wedding or at a show (I can't remember whole chunks of life from 2012-2016 :/) A lass showed me various photo's of various WWE wrestler's cocks on her phone. Scarred for life after that, eek!