Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

No one seems to have asked this question, and it's winding me up a bit. If you take his claims about at face value (which you shouldn't), and he really was concerned about childcare, rather than travelling with COVID why couldn't his relative(s) have gone to his flat? 

49 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Don't do this.

It's a really obscure and utterly random nod to the ever-so-slightly eccentric Scottish footballer Jason Cummings. But I regretfully withdraw my comment. 

Edited by RedRooster

• Moderators

Lockdown's pretty much over now in people's minds, isn't it? I really, really hate to be one of those Lockdown Cops, but fuck me, it's like they saw the VE Day congas as a challenge. Sure, send the kids back to school, but not until they're all nice and Covidy from a day at the beach.

• Moderators
Just now, Fatty Facesitter said:

Seeing a photo of Littlehampton in a post from you has transported me back to the first editions of the Beach Diaries. Fond memories of Big Shirtless Ron (who I hope is currently safe and well and not Covidy). 

I'm sure the big man is Covid free, having almost certainly ascended to Heaven with a monsterous case of Syphilis.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

This press conference is a car crash. Testing your potentially failing eyesight by driving 30 minutes in a car with your 4 year old? Jesus fuck.

He also appears to lack the ability to apologise.

Cunt.

He was asked to apologise and declined.

A1298A7E-537D-4459-A79E-791D8C838A08.jpeg