Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2020 10 minutes ago, Carbomb said: Didn't he play for Rangers? That was Alexander Quote
Briefcase Posted May 25, 2020 Posted May 25, 2020 I don't understand how those reporters/photographers outside Cummings house get away with not social distancing? Or can they also do what they like because they are the press? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2020 11 minutes ago, Briefcase said: I don't understand how those reporters/photographers outside Cummings house get away with not social distancing? Or can they also do what they like because they are the press? I guess they were trusting their instincts Quote
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted May 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2020 They're doing it in 15 minute bursts. The calls for Cummings to fuck off leading to the support of Johnson, means now the calls should firmly be for the floppy haired cunt to do one as well. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted May 25, 2020 Posted May 25, 2020 8 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Crazy thought. What if this story is a way to encourage people to say screw the lockdown and lead to the 2nd wave/heard immunity he wanted in the first place which is why Boris Johnson has stuck by him? People don’t need anymore encouragement and the reason he’s stuck by him is definitely the photos. Quote
Paid Members unfitfinlay Posted May 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2020 28 minutes ago, Teedy Kay said: They're doing it in 15 minute bursts. The calls for Cummings to fuck off leading to the support of Johnson, means now the calls should firmly be for the floppy haired cunt to do one as well. Absolutely. It's gone well beyond just Cummings now. I don't see how Johnson, Hancock and Suella Braverman, in particular, can credibly do their jobs after this. Why should I obey restrictions when the Prime Minister, the Health Secretary and the Attorney General have all effectively said it's optional? In fact why should I obey any laws at all? There's not much that can make me angry but I'm genuinely seething with rage over this. It's the sheer fucking arrogance more than anything else. If he'd held his hands up and said "I panicked. I'm sorry", paid a token fine and Johnson had said something vague like "We've both agreed that it would be best for Dominic to step back for the time being" then it would've blown over. Instead they are insisting that he did nothing wrong because they think we are all fucking morons. They've got bots on Twitter claiming that his kid is autistic and that's why they HAD to take him 260 miles from his home and normal routine. It might be true but they've also said that they didn't actually need any help with childcare so it's not even relevant. Quote
Undefeated Steak Posted May 25, 2020 Posted May 25, 2020 1 hour ago, Teedy Kay said: They're doing it in 15 minute bursts. Not sure if you're joking or not but I can't help picturing the press taking photos for 15 minutes, going back to the van to to put on a fake moustache, oversized glasses and and a false nose and then heading out to take more photos. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2020 (edited) 8 hours ago, Briefcase said: I don't understand how those reporters/photographers outside Cummings house get away with not social distancing? You're right they shouldn't, but I honestly couldn't give a fuck about Joe Reporter as much because he's not advising the PM to tell all of us how we should behave during this lockdown. Edited May 25, 2020 by PunkStep Quote
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted May 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2020 1 hour ago, Undefeated Steak said: Not sure if you're joking or not but I can't help picturing the press taking photos for 15 minutes, going back to the van to to put on a fake moustache, oversized glasses and and a false nose and then heading out to take more photos. It was more a sarcastic remark relating to the idiotic management I'm currently facing at work. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2020 9 hours ago, Briefcase said: I don't understand how those reporters/photographers outside Cummings house get away with not social distancing? "Right lads, when Cummings comes out, let's get right up close, and when he starts blathering about social distancing, just laugh in his face and say the guidelines are meaningless". Quote
Loki Posted May 25, 2020 Author Posted May 25, 2020 The big question is, why was Cummings dressed yesterday like he was coming back from a late 90s rave? Bung a couple of glow sticks in his hands and whistle round his neck and he’d be exactly the sort of figure that looms out of the night looking for a lift back to town and then banging on about Pasha for the next 45 minutes. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2020 *Pacha Come on, Moby Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2020 Oh. What’s this? Quote
Paid Members GlennCullen Posted May 25, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2020 Beyond condescending. Bunch of cunts, the lot of them. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.