Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
28 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

Patal made a utter mess of it yesterday. Confronted with a difficult question she flapped and gave a shitty answer it’s quite simple. 

She came across as heartless and insensitive. I would expect her to be off tv for the foreseeable. 

Can we atleast try to not tie all Tory voters into the same bunch. Or if that’s not possible I believe the thread all tories are cunts is still active. 


 

 

Points well made. I'm no fan of Priti Patel and some of her views.....sooner she's removed from Government the better. I don't think she's particularly capable and is instead there to put a tick box in the ID&B agenda.

More broadly, now Kier Starmer is (hopefully) going to marginalise the left wing Corbynites and take a more centrist approach, that will compel Boris Johnson to keep those on the right wing of the Tories out of the cabinet.

And  @quote the raven- good luck keeping all the capitalist vitriol to just one thread - this forum seems to be dominated by paid up members of Momentum and subsribers to the Socialist Worker. To each their own....live and let live I say....but the left will never stop being abusive online towards those who don't share there views - that's why we represent the silent majority.

 

 

 

 

Posted

The murdering minority you mean. If you honestly believe your party has no guilt in this then you are scum in my eyes and I'll take a suspension or banning for expressing that view. 

  • Moderators
Posted

Pretending to agree with advancement of the working classes while making sure there are systems in place so they remain where they are or worse off as the market wins again. Centrism rules OK! 

Posted
1 minute ago, Joe Blog said:

The murdering minority you mean. If you honestly believe your party has no guilt in this then you are scum in my eyes and I'll take a suspension or banning for expressing that view. 

I pity you if you can't simply remain polite & civil towards those who have different political views to your own.

  • Moderators
Posted
1 minute ago, MPDTT said:

I pity you if you can't simply remain polite & civil towards those who have different political views to your own.

The tories have blood on their hands. I don't think this is anytime for civility towards them. 

Posted
1 minute ago, MPDTT said:

I pity you if you can't simply remain polite & civil towards those who have different political views to your own.

I would rather you save your pity for those who have died or will die as a result of your party. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

I pity you if you can't simply remain polite & civil towards those who have different political views to your own.

As I said to Happ Hazard (I think)

”I think Jews, Muslims, homosexuals and the disabled should be rounded up and removed from society”

”Lol agree to disagree”

(Disclaimer- anyone using this for the out of context UKFF thread is automatically a Tory) 

Posted
13 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

And  @quote the raven- good luck keeping all the capitalist vitriol to just one thread - this forum seems to be dominated by paid up members of Momentum and subsribers to the Socialist Worker. To each their own....live and let live I say....but the left will never stop being abusive online towards those who don't share there views - that's why we represent the silent majority.

It's exactly the same both ways although. I don't really ever see the left creating Twitter bots to abuse online like the right do. Just go on Twitter and write something vaguely positive about Corbyn and within seconds you'll get replies calling you a terrorist sympathiser etc, from people who don't follow you/obvious bot accounts.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Many of the work etc problems Quote the Raven documents in this thread are happening to people as a direct result of Tory policy and alongside them he proudly expresses his support for the party ?

Edited by Maverick
  • Paid Members
Posted

So by that reasoning everyone that voted In that landslide has blood on their hands. I personally helped murder nurses... 
 

You have called me all the names under the sun for being a landlord, I got accused of murdering babies during the election so I guess being the route cause of covid deaths can be added to the list.

 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Many of the work etc problems Quote the Raven documents in this thread are happening to people as a direct result of Tory policy and alongside them he proudly expresses his support for the party ?

How so  Tory policy is to safe guard at risk underlying health issues. My work are not doing that 

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

I got accused of murdering babies during the election 

I don't know the context of this. Can you confirm that you didn't?

Posted
8 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

You have called me all the names under the sun for being a landlord

That one was fair enough though, it is a cuntish game that contributes significantly to working class suffering. Any buy-to-let landlords in here moaning about Tories should be ashamed of themselves.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...