All Things Horror Thread

TheSurgeon

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Probably doesn't count as a proper horror but I watched the Goosebumps movie last night (the one with Jack Black) and it's absolutely tremendous fun.

We watched the second, not as good as the first but entertaining enough. Also introduced my 8 year old to Beetlejuice which she enjoyed, though not as much as I did as a kid.

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Perry said:

So that'll be the 4th remake of Texas Chainsaw?  Although I enjoyed the Alexandra Daddario one.

They've gone full on Halloween 2018 with this one, it's a direct sequel to the '73 original (not that that hasn't been done before either), but with Fede Alvarez attached it's got a chance.

Edited by TheSurgeon

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, TheSurgeon said:

They've gone full on Halloween 2018 with this one, it's a direct sequel to the '73 original (not that that hasn't been done before either), but with Fede Alvarez attached it's got a chance.

Fede Alvarez sucks though, aside from The Girl in the Spider's Web. In terms of horror, he's the biggest fraud in the genre.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Fede Alvarez sucks though, aside from The Girl in the Spider's Web. In terms of horror, he's the biggest fraud in the genre.

Well I liked both Don't Breathe films and his Evil Dead, so i'm looking forward to this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 2/1/2022 at 9:13 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

Opinion confirmed. Texas Chainsaw Massacre was fucking dreadful.