General Erection 2019

Gus Mears

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Just now, Dead Mike said:

Has there ever been a more instant & infallible barometer of cuntiness than posting shit about Dianne Abbott on social media?

Not only that, but the vast majority of people posting about her haven't a fucking clue who she is, they just know about the legend of 'that black female politician that gets things wrong'.

• Paid Members

If you're looking for some value in the betting markets, Labour are 4-1 to gain Arfon. From what I'm hearing its not looking good for Plaid with a big turnout from (mostly non-Welsh) students at Bangor University.

Crazy odds for a seat with a 92 majority in 2017.

Edited by garynysmon

14 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Who are all the other people? I haven’t heard anyone say it before, but if someone else has said it at some point they are probably really smart too

It's been a thing since the last election with variants on a theme being repeated ad nauseam.  A bit like this try hard with his two meme mashup.

5 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Okay I’ll share post of the year award with her because she’s cute and said it first. But I’m not gonna be the one to message explaining she won post of the year on a weird wrestling forum for something she wrote two years ago

Whoever does will ask her for side pics.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

You could have ended that post at female.

She gets most shit from simply being a black woman, it's gone on far longer than any from any "mistakes" she's made.

You're absolutely right. 

52 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Okay I’ll share post of the year award with her because she’s cute and said it first. But I’m not gonna be the one to message explaining she won post of the year on a weird wrestling forum for something she wrote two years ago

UK Kat Von Tilde, for the record Max I fully support your hatred of the Tories. I also think your tattoo work is brilliant. Will deffo have some work done off of you at some point.