Sign in to follow this  
Gus Mears

General Erection 2019

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@UK Kat Von D views on this has been trending throughout my social media today. That's all I really am noticing about this election, the entire thing is going to piss my MH off if I read too much about it all, especially as I'm about to get in the teaching profession. 

I saw a scary thought/stat the other day: given the demographic breakdowns in recent general elections, European elections and referendums (*), the average person under 30 has never voted for the winning side in a national vote. 

(* - the AV referendum stats are an assumption.)

Gaining from the last YouGov MRP poll, not the last election. And it's not actually Labour gaining 40, but rather the projected majority being reduced by 40.

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

@UK Kat Von D views on this has been trending throughout my social media today. That's all I really am noticing about this election, the entire thing is going to piss my MH off if I read too much about it all, especially as I'm about to get in the teaching profession. 

Comments have gotten quite heated over on the Facebook version of this, I also got shared by Left Bible which was nice.

Might stand as an MP next time around 

Boris Johnson has just hidden in a fridge whilst his minder tells a reporter to fuck off.

All whilst running away from speaking to Piers Morgan.

Now I know this isn't the Tories are cunts thread but Jesus Christ, what a cunt.

I don't normally watch Good Morning Britain but stuck it on this morning and watched all that shit unfold live, with the minder telling the journo to fuck off, man-handling him out of the way with a press officer in the back ground orchestrating all the shots they wanted, all with King Twat Piers Morgan chuntering in the background. Marvellous car crash telly.

Another hold my beer moment. 

Ashworth has to cover his slating of his own leader as a possible security risk as “bants” 

So boris hides in a fridge as his staff swear on good morning.

Sums the election up perfectly