General Erection 2019

Gus Mears

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don’t think Johnson gives a fuck if he makes the country crash out, sells off the NHS and makes the tories toxic to the point of being ousted for years. He cares about himself, he and his family and fuck knows how many children will all be sound and he doesn’t give a fuck about us lot. He isn’t thinking long term, he’s thinking about now. Much like Cameron, he’s held the top job and that’s all that matters. People who aren’t used to being told no don’t think about the long term. 

My election day has been planned in great detail.

Go to work.

Go vote after work.

Watch Ash Vs. The Evil Dead on Netflix. No internet or news.

Go to bed.

Deal with reality when I get up for work.

Drink heavily on the weekend regardless of result. And I'm not even a big drinker.

Add me to the list of people that is mentally feeling the effects of current politics. Haven't been this miserable in years.

• Paid Members

@UK Kat Von D views on this has been trending throughout my social media today. That's all I really am noticing about this election, the entire thing is going to piss my MH off if I read too much about it all, especially as I'm about to get in the teaching profession. 

• Paid Members

I saw a scary thought/stat the other day: given the demographic breakdowns in recent general elections, European elections and referendums (*), the average person under 30 has never voted for the winning side in a national vote. 

(* - the AV referendum stats are an assumption.)