General Erection 2019

Gus Mears

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyone watch the under 30s Question Time? Angela Rayner was really good and seemed the most connected. Nigel Farage not in front of a friendly audience is good, he doesn’t get the applause he usually does. 

Also, Emma Barnett was a brilliant host, took no shit and asked cutting questions like she does on her radio show. Sure I’ve mentioned her in the lovely girls thread as well.  

20 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Anyone watch the under 30s Question Time? Angela Rayner was really good and seemed the most connected. Nigel Farage not in front of a friendly audience is good, he doesn’t get the applause he usually does. 

Also, Emma Barnett was a brilliant host, took no shit and asked cutting questions like she does on her radio show. Sure I’ve mentioned her in the lovely girls thread as well.  

I didn’t but did she ask Angela Rayner if she would nationalise sausages???

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Just because something popped up on your timeline doesn’t mean you have to double post it here. 

First you wished I died, now your just being an arse. I bet you’re a lovely bloke to be around in real life

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

God, I’d have actually given anything for the forum to throw one of its fits and see you double post there Keith. I’d have died a happy man if that had happened.

Yeah people who double post are right dickheads

Anyway, big turn out in Putney tonight. Is this an important seat? 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

Putney's the most marginal Conservative held seat in London and probably one of the few places where its heavy Remain lean could mean it goes Tory > Labour rather than Tory > Lib Dem. Realistically you could argue it's the most likely seat in the country for Labour to gain. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Putney's the most marginal Conservative held seat in London and probably one of the few places where its heavy Remain lean could mean it goes Tory > Labour rather than Tory > Lib Dem. Realistically you could argue it's the most likely seat in the country for Labour to gain. 

Thanks for the insight. I wondered if there was a reason it was being shouted out and that’s obviously why. Fingers crossed