General Erection 2019

Gus Mears

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah you can find unflattering images of any politician/person. Shouldn’t need pointing out that spreading the false notion that they chose one of those unflattering images to put on the side of their campaign bus is a different thing entirely.

Edited by Pinc

20 hours ago, Loki said:

I think this might be the last election where I vote against my own narrow financial self interest and vote in the interests of those less well off than me.

If, after a decade of austerity and food banks, Brexit lies and Tory corruption, the great British public decide to reward them with an increased majority... Then fuck them frankly.

I'm going to go fully right wing and revel in my tax breaks and private healthcare.  

Made me chuckle. The problem is the looney left is unelectable. Boris can do what he wants. If Labour throw out Momentum, dump Corbyn, McDonald and all those on the hard left and had a centrist leader and manifesto, they'd romp home. Their ideology is dead. It hasn't won a UK election since the 70s and never will again.

I'd vote for whoeever it took to keep Corbyn out of Downing street and I've come to terms with the fact that I may have to accept Brexit as it's a lot less frightening than Comrade Corbyn and that awful manifesto of his.

I keep hearing about Jeremy Corbyns “radical loony left ideas”. If anything, I’d say Corbyns policies aren’t left enough. Sure someone more informed can expand.

Like comrade Keith mentioned on Twitter, all we want for Christmas is full on communism. That and the reissued 92 Away Brentford shirt.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, MPDTT said:

Made me chuckle. The problem is the looney left is unelectable. Boris can do what he wants. If Labour throw out Momentum, dump Corbyn, McDonald and all those on the hard left and had a centrist leader and manifesto, they'd romp home. Their ideology is dead. It hasn't won a UK election since the 70s and never will again.

I'd vote for whoeever it took to keep Corbyn out of Downing street and I've come to terms with the fact that I may have to accept Brexit as it's a lot less frightening than Comrade Corbyn and that awful manifesto of his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUP9YaoFsws

3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Whether or not the bus is real or not that is her face. No need to apologise on her behalf.

I'm impressed you decided to double down on your shitty post by adding another unflattering picture, just in case anyone was unsure whether you were being a massive cunt about her looks or not.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Loki said:

I'm impressed you decided to double down on your shitty post by adding another unflattering picture, just in case anyone was unsure whether you were being a massive cunt about her looks or not.

Calm down snowflake. I honestly thought when I saw it it wasn’t her. I didn’t say look at this ugly bird. And all I did was find where the image was taken from. Photoshopped onto a bus or not. Your being far too sensitive about someone who voted on the bedroom tax, against NHS pay rises and voted for austerity measures. I don’t think she’ll date you, or she’ll see this either

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Calm down snowflake. I honestly thought when I saw it it wasn’t her. I didn’t say look at this ugly bird. And all I did was find where the image was taken from. Photoshopped onto a bus or not. Your being far too sensitive about someone who voted on the bedroom tax, against NHS pay rises and voted for austerity measures. I don’t think she’ll date you, or she’ll see this either

Is treble-down a word? I would say you've trebled down on being a cunt but I think that ship has long since sailed.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:01 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Anyone else think It was Aphex Twin on the side of the Lib Dem’s bus or is it just me?

E7FFE90F-F6FF-40B7-841D-E7334D4BB6F9.jpeg

Is it just me that spotted Peter Sutcliffe is driving it?

Edited by Grecian

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I saw this yesterday. Pretty sure another Tory MP said something similar about people having to use food banks because they can’t budget. And yet they will still vote for them.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I saw this yesterday. Pretty sure another Tory MP said something similar about people having to use food banks because they can’t budget. And yet they will still vote for them.

Who will?