General Erection 2019

Gus Mears

Who are you voting for?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I honestly can’t remember ever feeling physically sick while waiting for an exit poll. I don’t even think it’s because of the norovirus I have. 

If you’re a lefty media type you have the Novaravirus amirite?

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Owen Jones and Ash Sarkar are on ITV so that’s a yes from me, Clive. 

Am I right in thinking ITV are quite impartial? You never really hear of their political orientation, despite employing utter cunts such as Piers Morgan. Sky quite clearly lean to the right and BBC are either left or right wing, depending on which side you listen to (I'd say they are slightly institutionally left).

3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Am I right in thinking ITV are quite impartial? You never really hear of their political orientation, despite employing utter cunts such as Piers Morgan. Sky quite clearly lean to the right and BBC are either left or right wing, depending on which side you listen to (I'd say they are slightly institutionally left).

Institutionally the might be but the individuals are mostly Tory, ex Murdoch press or they will go on to senior positions at CCHQ like many of their predecessors. 

Edit. Can we deport any live chat from the board tonight?

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, FUM said:

I don't know who she is but seems to work for Sky News Australia. Would be superb if Boris lost his own seat. What would actually happen there - could he still be PM if it's a Tory majority?

I'd tale no notice of this. Exit pollsters aren't allowed to share any details. And the Lib Dem vote there already collapsed in 2017.

1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

Who's election night coverage is the best these days and most impartial? I can't decide who to watch...

I am going with Channel 4 for a bit, though replacing John Snow with Claire Balding and Kathryn Ryan with a silicone sex doll is a bit strange.