Jordan 'minstrel' Myles

JNLister

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Jordan has apologised on his Instagram, I assume after reading this thread and realising what a huge mistake he made.

I know after I had read through this thread I felt like I had made a huge mistake.

There's a simple way to solve this "who is blacker" argument. Ā All of us just have to post a picture of themselves stood next to a really, really black black man and that will show just how white/privileged or black/repressed we are.

Shall I go first? Ā I think I have my wedding photos here somewhere...

8 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Is there any precedent for WWE doing a work, based around a lower midcarder guy's merchandise, with only one wrestler actually involved, when that wrestler hasn't even been on TV for the better part of three months?Ā 

Well, if he shows up on TV and "makes his voice heard" with a live microphone I guess we'll know. That Tweet up there hints that this will be the case.

EDIT: Something was definitely strange about the whole thing. My first thought was "wow, this dude is committing career suicide here."

Then I thought that it could be a work. Him actually tagging the people who run the company in his social media outbursts? Yeah, no one who wants an actual future in the industry is doing that.

It could be a cool gimmick though.

Edited by David

• Paid Members

I just don't think anything he's doing is in line with how WWE book, or have ever booked, and I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest it's a work.

Maybe heĀ isĀ committing career suicide - this is coming not long after Myles took a leave of absence for undisclosed reasons for some two months, and off the back of multiple stories of NXT morale being low and talent not getting promised perks and pay increases. Maybe the shirt was the straw that broke the camel's back and he wants out.

24 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I just don't think anything he's doing is in line with how WWE book, or have ever booked, and I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest it's a work.

Maybe heĀ isĀ committing career suicide - this is coming not long after Myles took a leave of absence for undisclosed reasons for some two months, and off the back of multiple stories of NXT morale being low and talent not getting promised perks and pay increases. Maybe the shirt was the straw that broke the camel's back and he wants out.

Maybe. But we all know WWE love a good Twitter feud and storyline, don't we? They probably figured it worked with Rhonda so why not now? It maybeĀ stems from a legit issue, such as this shirt design being put to either the talent himself or someone in the office and they've went "shit, we can't use that. But wait, we can maybe use that...."

I guess we'll see how it plays out.