Jordan 'minstrel' Myles

JNLister

1 minute ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Just because you don’t understand something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

I'd rather consume knowledge from scholars than some marxist who tattoos females arses black every day. With all due respect. Your opinion couldn't be more worthless if you tried. I'm aiming for the big guns. You're irrelevant chief.

16 minutes ago, Richard said:

I'd rather consume knowledge from scholars than some marxist who tattoos females arses black every day. With all due respect. Your opinion couldn't be more worthless if you tried. I'm aiming for the big guns. You're irrelevant chief.

If you consume knowledge from scholars then why are your comebacks so shit? 

1 minute ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Do you think this is going well for you?

I've already exchanged barbs and beaten mods here. What do you think makes you special?

Your IQ is just too low to discuss these topics here. 

I live in Blackpool. My friend owns a tattoo shop. He has always disavowed such tattoos. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Richard said:

I've already exchanged barbs and beaten mods here. What do you think makes you special?

I live in Blackpool. My friend owns a tattoo shop. He has always disavowed such tattoos. 

Only thing you’re beating at the moment is a dead horse. Or probably yourself off because you seem to get your rocks off with some shit trolling. 

But how could I possibly compete with an intellect from Blackpool. That famous home of academic achievement. I’ve been there. It’s like a waiting room for The Jeremy Kyle Show. 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

I’m not aware of you beating anyone in a battle of the minds. Luckily plenty of people do like my tattoos, so I’m doing alright with life. 

4 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I’m not aware of you beating anyone in a battle of the minds. Luckily plenty of people do like my tattoos, so I’m doing alright with life. 

Look up bomberpat. Look up chest rockwell. Two of such well known forum members that i have slain with ease.

I'm ready for a new challenge.