CM Punk returning to WWE?

Supremo

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Grecian said:

In possibly unrelated Punk news, he's done a Q&A on Twitter. One of the questions was when is he coming back to the UK?Ā 

His answer was Maybe soon, someone called Kenny is trying to book him.Ā 

An Evening with Kenny Lynch?Ā 

Who'll be first to slag Punk off for his UFC endeavours? Hunter is the obvious choice, but my money is on Steph and her shit eating grin getting the nod.

Be good to see Punk back anyway, he's a moany, contrary little cunt, but at least an interesting one.

21 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

sj5522 is female. You want to watch that misgendering.

Unless of course she's pretending to be a girl on the internet but is actually a bloke. Ā Can you imagine?

• Paid Members

To be honest, I never completely thought he'd stay away. Because of how vocal he was about his annoyance at the "part-timers", I was left with a distinct impression that he might try the same thing, not just staying away from WWE but from wrestling in general, like Batista, Lesnar, and The RockĀ - he knows his worth, how much absence makes the heart grow fonder, and how much people have been clamouring for him to come back, especially as there's been no way to watch him wrestle, like in NJPW or any other companies.

It's obviously not cut and dried yet, but he's played a blinder - he's primed them to offer him a juicy contract indeed.