CM Punk returning to WWE?

Supremo

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I genuinely want @Devon Malcolm to watch this movie. He's my guru.

I am planning on doing so before the end of the year because it's getting good reviews from actual respected critics rather than just roh fans still crying over The Second City Saints breaking up.

1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

"But the house had it's own dark, sordid history and wasn't easy to renovate" has me expecting 90 minutes of punk trying to resolve a raising damp problem and flood damaged  RSJ's.

I've seen the movie and honestly a good chunk of it is Punk doing DIY. I really enjoyed it though, Punk does his best Henry Rollins/Bruce Campbell impression and is pretty enjoyable. 

43 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Roger Ebert, the movie review website, is still going though.

Yes, with 46 contributors currently listed. So when dealing with subjective opinions like film reviews it's generally helpful to list the person actually reviewing it.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Tamura said:

Yes, with 46 contributors currently listed. So when dealing with subjective opinions like film reviews it's generally helpful to list the person actually reviewing it.

People have heard of Roger Ebert though.

It says “From” not “On” for Roger Ebert like it does for Rotten Tomatoes so it does give the impression that it’s from a person called Roger Ebert and is bet weirdo Dave doesn’t know who that is and doesn’t know he’s dead.