NXT in talks to move to the USA Network! (against AEW)

IANdrewDiceClay

On 8/30/2019 at 6:48 PM, King Pitcos said:

He doesn’t just make stuff up, but he does believe anything he’s told. Someone told him CM Punk was coming back on that Chicago Raw (the one where Heyman used Punk’s music) and he believed it and reported it. His dad told him he was an excellent driver, and he was bragging about it to his little brother. 

In the daily update ahead of Raw on that day, he reported "I expect C.M. Punk to be there as well, but that's not a guarantee." Then on WOR that night, he said that after Raw, the person who told him Punk would be there rang him and said "I was lied to."

1 hour ago, hallicks said:

In the daily update ahead of Raw on that day, he reported "I expect C.M. Punk to be there as well, but that's not a guarantee." Then on WOR that night, he said that after Raw, the person who told him Punk would be there rang him and said "I was lied to."

Yup. And that man was (probably) Steve Austin.

9 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

The American Ninja girl has been granted her release. Seems to have jacked it in for some reason. Shame. She looked promising at the Rumble.

No way. She was genuinely one of the best female prospects they had!
She was crazy athletic and had some incredibly unique offense. Shame.