NXT in talks to move to the USA Network! (against AEW)

IANdrewDiceClay

It depends how well advertised it is as well. I follow football and although I know that some La Liga games are on ITV 4 I wouldn't know which ones unless I went out of my way as I haven't seen many adverts. So you would have to think along the same lines with AEW on ITV 4. 

I would be interested to see what the viewing figures have been for the 2/3 La Liga games shown on ITV 4, not so much to compare to AEW but would give a good idea of the type of casual viewers we could potentially be looking at. 

Edited by Briefcase

Seems that people realised most of the NXT roster do not have any merch, so they have released t-shirts for most of them all in one go.

It's getting a lot of critisism online because of how generic and boring most of the designs are.

I think that critisism is fair enough because it looks like they have just found various fonts to write each superstars name on a black shirt in most cases:

image.png.b47167f3dac1785a9f9ca9cc384a0f3e.png

• Paid Members
On 9/8/2019 at 10:43 AM, Briefcase said:

It depends how well advertised it is as well. I follow football and although I know that some La Liga games are on ITV 4 I wouldn't know which ones unless I went out of my way as I haven't seen many adverts. So you would have to think along the same lines with AEW on ITV 4. 

I would be interested to see what the viewing figures have been for the 2/3 La Liga games shown on ITV 4, not so much to compare to AEW but would give a good idea of the type of casual viewers we could potentially be looking at. 

ITV4 seems to be remarkably low down the channel listings, considering its an ITV channel. Like you I've only stumbled across some decent games on that channel when doing some serious scrolling.