Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Cheers for this, they are absolutely wonderful! Didn’t see the chicken ones but fuck yeah on the doner. 

Get yourself onto these.

IMG_2095.webp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 4/25/2023 at 9:18 PM, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Have you (or anyone else) tried these? I love spicy stuff and these are almost certainly the hottest crisps I ever had.

5061451433330.jpeg.jpg

These are back at my Lidl and maybe yours, still interested if anyone's had any crisps that are spicier.

I also got some Baked camembert and hot honey "deluxe" crisps from there that I really liked. There wasn't much honey flavour but I liked the savoury camembert taste with a spicy aftertaste.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

These are back at my Lidl and maybe yours, still interested if anyone's had any crisps that are spicier.

I also got some Baked camembert and hot honey "deluxe" crisps from there that I really liked. There wasn't much honey flavour but I liked the savoury camembert taste with a spicy aftertaste.

The Fire Eaters ones are in the Halloween section in my Lidl, might be the same elsewhere. Coincidentally also tried some of the Deluxe ones over the last week.
Agree with the Camembert and Hot Honey, they're cheesy with a spicy aftertaste. Kinda similar to the Walkers Max Jalapeno ones. The Turkey and Stuffing ones are heavy on the stuffing and tasty.
The Lobster Cocktail is just a strong Prawn Cocktail, nowt fancy. The Blue Stilton and Red Onion ones are a strong Cheese and Onion. I think there's a pattern.

I had some of these Pipers Longhorn Beef from I think Heron Foods a while back and they're great. The nicest beef crisps I've had since the old Brannigans Roast Beef and Mustards for both flavour and texture.

Piper-Longhorn-Beef-NEW-e1631627130941.webp

Edited by FelatioLips

2 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

had some of these Pipers Longhorn Beef from I think Heron Foods a while back and they're great. The nicest beef crisps I've had since the old Brannigans Roast Beef and Mustards for both flavour and texture.

YES!!!!!! I completely forgot to post about these a few weeks ago, as I got them from Sainsburys (not cheap in there) and as soon as I'd finished one pack, I went back (15 minute walk) just to buy some more.

They were excellent. Crisps of the year for me Clive and I echo everything you've said there. 11/10

• Paid Members

Some bloke from Pipers used to go to a lot of beer festivals selling bags and putting out bowls of all the flavors for people to try.

Watching him stare in disapproval as people stuffed their face with handfuls of samples was always delightful.