Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, deathrey said:

I don't like Walkers in general but Paprika Max are still one of my all time favourite crisps.

The only crisp available over here to make Taquitos' top ten ;

https://www.taquitos.net/snacks.php?page_code=9

Saw some sweetcorn flavoured 'Turtle' crisps in HMV today. Looked really nice until I turned it round and they'd stuck £3:99 on it for 80g bag.

https://www.foodforfoodies.co.uk/products/orion-kkobugchip-corn-soup-flavour-80g?variant=40133297602629&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgK2qBhCHARIsAGACuzl-AvsOH80MHb1eC0DN0xJuxldWPG2QkcZyAX38nnDng7xUJbRr4mUaAtybEALw_wcB

I like my crisps, but not a mug.

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

5 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

They sell things at like three times the price of any Asian supermarket, proper rinsing the weebs and k-pop stans.

1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

Crisps in HMV? Fucking hell. I just want my country back. 

Yep....was surprised when I went in today. Not been in one for years and it was mainly music still, but seemed much more 'memorabilia' and 'collectable' type stuff than before (T-shirts, caps, doll things, board games, etc) as well as 'magic boxes' compared in price to Amazon prices, 'Candy Corner' with loads of different sweets and crisps (do like my Hello Panda sweets/biscuits so had a good browse at their range..).

Weird shop but would go back in again....not with the wife though who insisted on buying Barbie on DVD because 'it's cheaper than renting or buying on Sky or Amazon'

Bringing this back on track.

Masala Mayhem Doritos

Wicked. Lovely spice and heat to them with a genuine kick. The cat licked one while I was holding them and I wasn't paying attention, ran around the house sneezing and meowing until I eventually had to hold her face in her water bowl. Fucking idiot. 

Only complaint is they're smaller than usual size. 9/10

spacer.png

Bacon (Gout - bit grim sounding) Fritelle Lays

Yeah good. Bacon chipsticks innit? Always a good thing. Big bag as well. 7/10

spacer.png

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members

There aren't enough bacon-flavour crisp brands. Frazzles are good, but I also remember they used to do bacon-flavour Discos - can't find them any more, so guess they must've been discontinued.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Carbomb said:

There aren't enough bacon-flavour crisp brands. Frazzles are good, but I also remember they used to do bacon-flavour Discos - can't find them any more, so guess they must've been discontinued.

Golden Wonder's bacon crisps are still splendid and deliciously over-flavoured. I get a six pack every week from Home Bargains.