Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
19 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

It's a reference to this. Personally I bloody love it. Hell of a theme, both versions. The original is based on a Georgio Moroder theme for the film of the same name.

 

Because when I think of Stan Lane and Bobby Eaton, I think of spending time in a Turkish prison. 

Posted
1 hour ago, simonworden said:

Speaking of MOTY I realised we also have Leo Rush as man of the hour. Admittedly WWE/ Vince are mental not allowing two surnames or even first names be remotely similar but having two men/man of the.. teams seems a little too much.

I'm still waiting for that Ethan Page, Christian Cage, Adam Page, Brian Cage 4 way match.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

I'm still waiting for that Ethan Page, Christian Cage, Adam Page, Brian Cage 4 way match.

Special Ref Dallas Page

Fuck do it on Rampage as well

Posted
34 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

I'm still waiting for that Ethan Page, Christian Cage, Adam Page, Brian Cage 4 way match.

... in a cage.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I vote for the ready to rumble triple cage.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Who will have Paige in their corner?

 

And will it be a match for p/c-ages?

But that might stop Nick Gage running in to defend the honor of the age wrestlers starting with G! 

Edited by simonworden
Posted

Really good show this week I thought. Take it with the repeated references to Okada he is doing something with them in due course. JRs slip of “Inter Circle” is a shock merger of Jerichos crew and Inter Milan.

Posted

That tag match should never have been anywhere near TV and Rocky dragged Bryan down to his least good match yet.

Jungle Boy v Bowens and PAC v Dax were both excellent and I loved the finale, even if it was a little goofy that's just how Omega is and it still fits the character. Don's fake James Mitchell mustache & beard being one of the funniest moments the show's produced.

Wardlow is still a stud and the fans want to get behind him, he has to be MJFs next feud after Darby.

Posted
15 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Wardlow is still a stud and the fans want to get behind him, he has to be MJFs next feud after Darby.

Looking like the Pinnacle are about to break up and the Dynamite Diamond Battle Royale should be round the corner. Couple a couple of things that could instigate it. Maybe Spears becomes MJF's interference running lackey.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...