The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

19 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

It's a reference to this. Personally I bloody love it. Hell of a theme, both versions. The original is based on a Georgio Moroder theme for the film of the same name.

Because when I think of Stan Lane and Bobby Eaton, I think of spending time in a Turkish prison. 

1 hour ago, simonworden said:

Speaking of MOTY I realised we also have Leo Rush as man of the hour. Admittedly WWE/ Vince are mental not allowing two surnames or even first names be remotely similar but having two men/man of the.. teams seems a little too much.

I'm still waiting for that Ethan Page, Christian Cage, Adam Page, Brian Cage 4 way match.

34 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

I'm still waiting for that Ethan Page, Christian Cage, Adam Page, Brian Cage 4 way match.

... in a cage.

That tag match should never have been anywhere near TV and Rocky dragged Bryan down to his least good match yet.

Jungle Boy v Bowens and PAC v Dax were both excellent and I loved the finale, even if it was a little goofy that's just how Omega is and it still fits the character. Don's fake James Mitchell mustache & beard being one of the funniest moments the show's produced.

Wardlow is still a stud and the fans want to get behind him, he has to be MJFs next feud after Darby.

15 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Wardlow is still a stud and the fans want to get behind him, he has to be MJFs next feud after Darby.

Looking like the Pinnacle are about to break up and the Dynamite Diamond Battle Royale should be round the corner. Couple a couple of things that could instigate it. Maybe Spears becomes MJF's interference running lackey.